The Green Eyes That Started It All

Everyone sat on edge as Damien moved into the kitchen. He cleared his throat and the whispers cut off.

"As I am sure ever one knows why we are here. Lillian Edrens have been taken by an unknown enemy, but I will do everything in my power to-"

"Don't give us your lies!" Wyatt growled.

"She's your sister, yet here you are acting like she was just another regular member of the pack!" His brother added in.

"Why can't you just be honest and admit you would rather just sit on your stupid throne and do nothing!" A voice shouted from the back of the crowd. Before Damien could respond the whole room exploded in agruments. The pack had no faith in Damien what's so ever, they knew there was only one reason he was doing something, and that reason was asleep in her bed.

"Enough!" The alpha shouted making the room shake. All eyes turned and focused on him, "Now I will be sending out small groups to track the scent of our intruders. I do not want anyone going after these mutts alone. One of my men will be sent with each group only because they need to learn how to fight along side of-"

"Martha, grab your gear," Klaire walked into the room dressed in black pants, boots, and a fitted black T-shirt, "Faith get the truck ready. Jessica and Heather, I want you two to gather water and food that doesn't need to be refrigerated. Felix you and your mate are joining me, Wyatt you and your brother have the best link so your staying behind to compute any information that I give you. Rayce your also staying, I will take Victoria. She may be your mate, but she had always been an amazing tactician and I will need the skill level she possess. Lastly I want Brad. Your a tough guy, I will need the brute strength. Everyone else just stand by. Tristian you will also be used for communication." Everyone with a job set off immediately without any objection. Klaire turned and headed outside only to be caught at the door way.

"What do you think your doing?"

"What does it look like Damien? I'm saving my best friend."

"You shouldn't even be up."

"Honestly I don't give a sh¡t what you think," she snapped, "My best friend is out there somewhere hurt and alone. I'm not leaving her! And there is nothing you can do about it."

"You really wanna bet?" He growled.

"I'm not stupid, I know how to get rid of the mark. All I need is another alpha, and trust me when I say I know where to find one. And if you want to kill me afterwards, go ahead but I'm not stopping until Lillian is back in this house, safe and sound."

"And who says you will even be able to leave this house?"

"Watch me!" Klaire turned on the ball of her feet but was yanked back with so much force her arm popped out of its socked. She bit her lip hard to contain her pain and tried to wiggle free, but Damien didn't let go till he had her back in his room.

"Remember, that you asked for this." He hissed through gritted teeth as he undid his belt. Klaire stared at him for a few minutes figuring out what he meant, and when his shirt dropped to the ground, everything clicked into place. Fearful of the event that was going to occur, Klaire finally set her scream free and made a run for the bathroom. She was half way in when Damien caught her and threw her back onto the bed. His eyes were pure gold when he crawled on top of her.

Peeling her shirt off, Damien began placing light kisses on her stomach. His wolf roared with pleasure as a small moan escaped her lips, the sound sending the alpha close to the edge. He greedily unhooked her pants from the button and pulled them down till they were at her knees. With one hand, he began to explore her body, his other forcing her chin down to expose her delicious mouth. With a victorious chuckle, Damien leaned in ready to take what was his. He was only second away when a sharp pain exploded in his mouth, the shock sending him off the bed.