I'm not okay

~Elena~

I heard panicked footsteps and doctors shouting down the hall.

"Code blue!" Was all I could make out from the echoed voices.

I stood up dashing down the corridor, my converse squeaking against the white tile.

Your just checking of its him, he's probably fine...

Once I stepped in front of the door I couldn't really see him because there was a mob of doctors around him.

"Excuse me, ma'am you can't be here kwe think the patient is waking up." A nurse started to usher me away from the door, which was now closed.

"I'm not leaving."

"Ma'am you don't understand, you-."

"No you don't understand, that's my fucking boyfriend in there fighting for his life!" She flinched at What i had said.

"Well I suppose your close enough to being family, c'mon." She sighed and guided me into the room.

~jorel~

Everything was sort of fuzzy, but I could tell who just walked into the room.

"Elena." I said my voice barley audible.

At this point there was only three or four doctors in the room standing in the corners. Elena took a few steps forward and leaned in wrapping her arms around me.

"You scared the shit out of me." 

A/N

I've had some writers block sorry for the short chapters!!! Stay undead!