jorel

~Elena~

It was hard to see jorel like that; laying motionless in a sterile lighted room. Inhaling slowly every few seconds. It had been 6 hours since I had that little outburst in front of the guys, since then I had apologized. They told me they understood why I said those things, though I still felt like shit.

"Visting time is almost over." An over energetic nurse poked her head in the door.

I nodded. It had been 5 hours since I had spoken to anyone bedsides jorel, although I doubt he was listening. Whenever someone would talk to me I would nod or just ignore them, I was In no mood to talk.

"I love you." I leaned down and whispered in Jorels ear.

I rested my hand on top of his and then stood up leaving the room.

~jorel~

I felt the warmth of her hand against mine leave. It was hard to just sit here and listen to her talk without being able to respond. I couldn't even see, all I could stare at was darkness. I needed to wake up. I was tired of sitting here.

I put all of my concentration into moving. No use, the only thing I did do was make the heart rate monitor beep quicker.

"Code blue, room 13!"  A deep voiced man shouted.

Fuck what did I do this time...

A/N

I'm going to stop writing on scheduled days. It's actually really stressful. I'll be updating whenever I have another chapter done. Sorry for the short chapter but I did want to put an update out before to far into the week. -jinglesjaws