Guilty consience

~DaKurlzz~

Elena was quiet the whole way home, even to her friends. Abby was too hungover to care, and kaila sat in the back playing on her phone. Elena just stared out the window, obviously trying to avoid all eye contact with me. I felt like shit for what I had done. She was my friends girlfriend! I'm a complete asshole. I don't even know what compelled me to keep loving her, she was taken. God, I needed to get this through my head.

~Elena~

The tension between me and matt was so thick you could almost feel it. I'm the worst girlfriend in the world. I should have pulled away.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't realize we were almost to my apartment.

I would have to face Jorel...

I just can't act nervous... That's pretty simple, right?

I opened the car door hoping out onto the sidewalk, and walking back to the trunk grabbing my suitcase.

"Bye." I waved at kaila and abby, totally ignoring matt.

My legs felt stiff as I walked up the stairs, dragging my suitcase up behind me. Why was I so worried, not like Jorel would ever find out what happened. My heartbeat sped up as I saw the door to our apartment looming ahead.

This is the first time in my life that I don't want to go home...

My hands shakily grabbed the handle and turned it.

Fuck I can't do this.

"Hi... I'm home." Was all I could choke out.

"I'm suprised you don't seem severely hungover." Jorel stood up from his spot on the couch and brought me into a quick embrace.

I was trying to hold in the fact that any moment I could become a nervous wreck.

"How was Vegas?" He sat back down on the couch motioning for me to sit next to him.

I slowly set down my suitcase and walked over plopping down next to him.

"Good." I felt like I was making it plainly obvious that I had done something, I was never good at hiding anything.

"That's it? Just 'good'?" He raised his perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"Well, it was good." I shrugged.

This is going to be harder than I thought...

~jorel~

Elena didn't seem herself, she seemed sort of... Nervous. Whatever maybe she did drugs in Vegas and they still haven't worn off.

"Did you get high?" I asked bluntly, noticing a trickle of sweat trickling smoothly down the side of her face.

"Uh...yeah." her voice cracked as she spoke.

Somewhere in my gut I knew she was hiding something... I just didn't know what.

A/N

First off: thank you emeinem for writing the song guilty conscience which inspired the title of this chapter. Sorry it's short (that's what he said) I also apologize for my dirty mind XD (I'm a very uncensored person as you can tell) ~stay undead~