Regret on Repeat

~Dylan~

I honestly didn't think Elena was going to be back. Most of us assumed she had gone off the deep end and killed herself,  we were all just waiting for the news story. I was completely shocked she came back. I regretted telling her to leave, she never really did anything wrong... I don't even know why she ran in the first place.

~George~

"Who that?" My two year old asked as I trudged into the living room.

"No one sweetie." I ran my fingers through my hair.

I noticed Asia mouthing the words 'you okay?' From next to my daughter. I quickly nodded and walked down the hallway making a sharp turn into the bedroom.
I couldn't believe it... Elena was back. I wonder if jorel knew...

I grabbed my cellphone out of my pocket and dialed his number. The phone rang a few times before I heard his hoarse voice.

"Yes?"

"Elena is back."

"I know. I really don't care..." His voice trailed off.

"You never stopped caring j." I sat down at the edge of he bed.

"I've moved on."

"I just thought you should kn-" he hung up.

~Kaila~

"Oh my god. You came back." I gripped Elena into a tight hug.

She stayed silent.

"Who's at the door?" I heard Jordan call from the kitchen.

"Come and see for yourself!"

"It better not be another surprise visit from my mom or I swea-"

"Look, I didn't want to bother either of you, but I really need a place to stay, at least until I can get a place of my own. No one's really happy that I'm back." Elenas voice was quiet.

I noticed Jordan had walked out of the room and gone back to the kitchen.

"What do you mean no one's happy that your back?" I asked.

"Let's just say I got 3 doors slammed in my face."  I could almost feel the tension in her voice.

~Jorel~

I gazed into the darkness of my bedroom.
"You never stopped caring" the words were on a constant repeat in my head.

She left. It was over, I had moved on. I loved some one else now.  I slipped out from under the covers and walked into the white tiled bathroom, flipping on the light switch. Everything In here reminded me of her.

"Admit it you haven't moved on!"

I stared into the mirror. I was an ass hole. I am an ass hole. Or was I? No I didn't love Elena, I never did.
I slowly reached over and turned on the sink.

You just need to refresh yourself,  you didn't love her you love someone else.

Blood started to trickle out of the faucet instead of water. I jumped back, pressing myself against the tan wall. By this time blood was pouring out of the sink. I let out a scream and reached for the door. The handle was no longer there, just an empty wall. The sink was overflowing with blood. I looked around the room frantically. The walls were now black, and the mirror was shattered in front of me. I gasped.

This can't be real... Can it?

I was panting now, sweat dripping down my temples.

What the hell is going on!?

The blood was up to my ankles now. I was unable to speak, or scream I just stood there shaking. I tried moving away from it, but I couldn't. The Blood was like cement.
Then my heart stopped.
I heard the sharp sound of a gunshot, and everything went black.

~Vanessa~

"Wake up!" I gripped jorels arm shaking him awake.

He quickly shot up panting.

"Where's all the-" he scanned the room, his eyes wide.

"Where's all the what?" I gazed into his brown eyes.

"Blood."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I never update holy fuck. Be prepared for a lot of updates this summer, summer vacation starts this Thursday :) I'll be updating a lot because I'm gonna be spending a few hours in an airport in the very end of May and middle of June. I hope you guys liked this chapter! ~stay undead~