kurlzz night out: part two

*2 days later*

~DaKurlzz~

"My phone's dying god dammit, Elena I guess you can take over for music." I unplugged my phone and handed her the aux cord.

A few seconds later wait and bleed by slipknot started playing.

"Oh joy." Groaned kaila in the back seat.

"If you don't like my music choice you can get out and walk to Vegas ." Elena turned around glaring at her.

*6 hours later*

Drunken laughter filled the bar, along with the sound of poker chips against a wooden table, and shot glasses clinking together.

Abby was almost passed out across the bar counter. Elena and kaila sat together talking. Kaila seemed a little tipsy, but Elena was mostly sober.

"I'm going back up to the hotel room, it's too loud down here." I said walking over to them.

"I'm gonna come with you, Im starting to get a headache." Elena stood up.

"I'll stay down here and make sure Abby doesn't hurt herself." Kailas eyes drifted over to their friend who was still laying against the bar mumbling something to herself.

~elena~

My head hurt already and I only had a beer and half a glass of vodka.

I sighed and leaned against the side of the elevator waiting for it to reach our floor.

"You okay?" I heard kurlzz concerned voice from across the elevator.

"Yeah, just tired."

The doors suddenly creaked open and both of us stepped out, walking down the hall.

"Are you sure your fine?" He flashed me a look of concern

"I'm fine, I just need to lay down. I'll see you in the morning" I opened the door to my room.

As soon as I stepped forward I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"I said I'm fine." I snapped turning around to face him.

He suddenly leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I stood there in shock. Why wasn't I pulling away? Why wasn't I trying to stop this? I felt myself shift closer to him.

You have to stop.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

If jorel finds out he'll never forgive you.

Why the hell was i doing this? Why did I enjoy it? What the fuck is wrong with me...

I felt Matt slowly pull away, a look of pure astonishment on his face.

"Never breathe a word about this to anyone." I turned around and slammed the door shut in his face.

What the Hell have I done?

A/N

I'm getting back into writing this finally... Dirtchic219 gave me some great ideas. There will be lots more to come. I'll probably update some of my other fanfics before I update this one ~stay undead~