the night

~Jordan~

My heartbeat was out of control. Why am I suddenly so nervous for this? It's not like I've never done this with her before.

The door slammed shut and I heard the crinkling of plastic bags being dropped onto the counter in our kitchen. There was a small howl of approval from our husky, Hakota, as I heard a bone drop onto the tile. I could imagine him attacking it and then marching with the treat in his mouth into the living room, and growling whenever someone came near. I heard footsteps getting louder and louder as they came towards the bedroom door.

"Like I said, I'd make it ten." Kaila smirked walking into the room.

My heartbeat started to speed up again. Goddamnit why was I so nervous?

I glanced over and noticed Kaila inch closer to the bed. I grinned and sat up pulling her in next to me. She gripped the edge of my shirt pulling it up over my head and flinging it across the room.

"Getting right to the point I see..." I leaned in pressing my lips against hers, and pushing her against the bed.

She brought her hands up around my neck bringing my body closer to hers. I could feel myself start to harden against her, I'm sure she felt it too. My lips started to trail down her neck slowly placing soft kisses near her collar bone. Small moans  escaped her lips as I started grinding against her.

I moved back and started to undress her, starting with her shorts until she was just wearing underwear.

~kaila~

I pulled off Jordan's pants tossing them across the room leaving him just wearing boxers.

He flashed me a quick smirk and yanked my underwear over my hips. I giggled when they flew across the room and landed on a pair of shoes.

"What?" He asked. "Umm... Are those your shoes?" I pointed at them.

"No. They're George's. Sucks for him."

  All of a sudden Jordan's arm was looped around my waist, pulling me against him. His lips found my neck, tracing a line down to my collarbone. I shuddered in delight.

"J-Jordan."

"Hmm?" His voice created vibrations against my body, reaching to my toes.

"I need you." I moaned, stretching my head backwards, letting him catch my body and hold me up.

"All in due time, babe." He whispered into my ear.

"You know I hate that." I protested.

"What babe? Don't I just turn you on babe? Don't I make you wet, babe?" He bit my earlobe, his fingers snaking down my stomach.

"Stop teasing."

"But I like seeing you squirm." His fingers stopped between my legs, and I felt them ghost over my clit.

"More." I breathed.

He began by rubbing small, right circles there with his thumb, and I gasped as he slowly inserted a finger inside of me, but he was going too slow. I waited for him to start, but he didn't.

"Jordan." I moaned.

"What's my other name?" He whispered as he added another finger.

"Ch-Ch" I couldn't get the word out. Jordan's fingers dove in and out of me at a faster pace.

"Come on, you can do it."

His fingers curled inside of me.

"CHARLIE!" My back arched and I released over his hand.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Shut up." I panted. I laid my head onto his chest, straddling him as I let my heart rate return to normal.

"Hey, we can't have that. I'm still here." Charlie said.

I looked down at his boxers.

"Someone's excited." I laughed.

"I mean look at you. You're gorgeous. And don't ever think of yourself otherwise." I loooked into his eyes and found a mixture of lust and love, and couldn't control the feelings that washed over me.

"I love you."

"I love being inside of you."

"Jordan!"

"I'm being honest!"

"You killed the moment." I whined.

"How? I'm still horny." He replied.

I smirked, and attatched my lips to his neck. I felt his fingers kneading my hair, gently pulling it. I brought my mouth back to his and licked his bottom lip. My hands worked their way down to the hem of his boxers slowly tugging them down. He tightened  His grip around my sides. His hands moved down to the edge of my waist pulling me against him. He slowly laid me back, and spread my legs open.

"Ready?" He smirked.

"No shit dumb shit, if I wasn't ready I wouldn't be here." I'm such a smart ass.

Before I even had a chance to prepare myself I felt him thrust his length inside of me. I felt a moan escape my lips.

He continued doing the same thing until both of us had finished off.

A/N

An awkward chapter... ~stay undead~