|Happiness|

*Alexa's POV*

I streched as much as I could before reaching out for my phone and scrolling through my wattpad notifications. All the comments on my book made me smile, I even replied to some of them.

Not long after, I got up and took a warm shower, yawning a lot. Once I got dressed in Elonzo hoodie - which I hadn't done for a few days - I dragged my feet downstairs to get food.

As I touched the bottom step, I saw Blake appearing in front of me. I gave a smile, which he would've returned if he wasn't giving his angry looks.

What did I do?

"Elonzo wants to talk to you," He said in his cold voice, before dragging me to Elonzo's safer office. It was a place I wasn't allowed to go to as well unless there was an emergency, A bit like the out-of-bounds floor, though that one was restricted whether there was an emergency or not.

I started to fiddle with my phone case, this was the first time I was going in there, and something gave me the feeling that Elonzo didn't just want to talk to me.

Blake ave a swift knock on his door and Elonzo immediately replied with a 'come in.'

"Ah, Alexa," Elonzo began. Blake sat me down and stood next to me as if he were my bodyguard. Elonzo gave Blake his cold stare and I watched Blake leave the room, closing the door behind him.

"I believe everything is going well?" He asked. "Indeed," I nodded, attempting to sound professional.

He put his hands on the table like he were doing business with me,"So today, I had decided to have lunch with Mr Gomez, and of course, his son. I wanted to know your progress, and if we need to push you a bit."

I tried to hide my smile and excitement that was boiling inside me. Louis was going to come for lunch!

"But this morning, I was informed by Blake about a chapter you wrote yesterday," Elonzo carried on.

Oh fuck.

My happiness faded away, I had forgotten that one of my readers was Blake. I messed up big time.

"I'm considering whether they should come or not..." He said, eyeing me, trying to see any reaction come out of me.

"You crushing on him is unacceptable, you can not just ignore the rules - which I do hope you remember." He looked at me as though he wanted me to say it out loud.

Mentally sighing I replied,"No talking to guys or even thinking about developing feelings. If I do, then no boyfriends."

Of course, I wasn't going to follow that rule as my crush on Louis is huge, and I couldn't stop that.

Blake burst into the room, making me jump slightly. "You're not actually thinking about inviting them!?" He exclaimed.

Elonzo gave me a glance, he looked through my eyes. I didn't know what exactly he was looking for. Was it that unstoppable crush I had?

He rubbed his forehead, I longed to know what he was thinking, maybe I could convince him?

"If you don't invite Mr Gomez over, you won't be able to know my progress," I said, attempting to make a point.

"Don't be silly, Elonzo can just go with you to his place instead of Will," Blake shot back.

"But he has his own work to do!" I replied, sounding a bit desperate.

"Which, obviously, he can out aside for an hour-"

"Enough!" And there it was, the cold voice I most definitely did not miss.

I immediately went silent, and so did Blake. We turned face Elonzo, who had both his hands in a fist.

"Blake, get out," Elonzo ordered. Blake didn't argue and walked out of the room remembering to gently close the door.

Elonzo sighed,"Look Alexa, these rules are important, you can't trust boys, they're just going to hurt you."

I wanted to say that even if I had just seen Louis, barely talked to him, I somehow trusted him with all my life.

"I'm going to invite them over, you're going to be seeing him in your daily sessions so we can't do anything about that. But you cannot go near him unless one of your stepbrothers are present," He said.

I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from squealing. After a few moments from regaining myself, I said shrugged,"Cool."

Elonzo had his eyebrows raised but didn't question it. "Anyway, He carried on, I'll see you at lunch."

I nodded before realizing that I had to give a verbal response. "Yes, see you later."

As I walked out, I saw Blake was leaning on the wall, glaring at me. He gave a one last night glare before going into Elonzo cs office. The two of them were probably going to have a huge fight.

I couldn't help but do a victory dance - which was very small as I didn't want anyone to notice through the cameras.

Entering the dining room, my food was already there waiting for me. I ate my Nutella and bread sandwich while scrolling through Tiktok.

Then, I rushed to my room, digging through my clothes for something nice to wear.

I just couldn't wait to see him again.

---

It's like I have a random motivation to update but not finish my school work-