|Final Days|

Quick question to the early readers, would you like me to update the ending chapters now or everything few hours?

*Alexa's POV*

"Quickly, get in!" I said shoving Louis through the window before letting myself in. We had spent a bit more time at the beach, Blake didn't leave us alone after we kissed, before I convinced Blake to let Louis come home with us.

I wanted Louis to be there with me when I came out to my brothers. We had stopped by a neighbors house because Blake wanted to get something.

The both of us weren't allowed inside, so we ran here and climbed up the window.

"Why did we have to climb through the window?" Louis asked as I straightened my clothes.

"Well," I began,"Fist of all, the front door is locked and Blake has the keys. Second of all, this was necessary because my parents are coming tomorrow and they would freak out if I had a boyfriend. So basically, this is the last time we can spend time alone together."

Louis smirked and I rolled my eyes at him,"Not in that way."

He chuckled a bit before slowly stepping closer to me. Louis leaned over as I felt his lips onto mine.

I stood frozen on the spot, not pulling away. His lips were soft. This second kiss was not rushed, and Louis didn't seem so nervous.

We stood there like that for some time before he pulled apart. We stared into each others eyes. He could hypnotise me just by showing me those green eyes.

I decided to pull one last prank on him for fun. I widened my eyes and pointed behind him.

"Blake," I whispered. Louis stood aside in a flash and began to pretend like he was checking the wall behind me.

I kept quiet, waiting for him to notice that I was just joking. It took some time, but when Louis noticed there wasn't any noise, he slowly turned around.

He looked around before facing me with a smirk. I squealed and tried to run out of my room hoping to hide for him, but Louis was quick.

Louis grabbed me and started digging into my sides making me collapse into his arms.

"Stop," I giggled, trying to escape his grip.

"That's the second time you've messed with me," He whispered into my ear in a low voice.

I giggled in reply. Louis chuckled at my state and let me go.

"Alexa!" Blake's voice was heard. "Yeah?" I yelled back.

"Alexa, how dare you! I was scared that you had actually gotten taken-" Blake swung open my door before seeing Louis. "You could have gotten kidnapped."

"You're breaking all the rules we gave you when you first arrived. We cannot tolerate this," He said. "But we'll talk about it later. Now come on, I believe you have something to tell us?"

My eyes widened and I imme looked at Louis. This was set up, they had planned all this out! They had made Louis spill it out because of the feeling we had for each other.

He gave me his innocent look and gently began to push me for the back. We followed Blake out the room, down the stairs and to he living room.w

There sat were all my brothers. The moment we entered they resume their conversation, making the room go quiet.

Blake took a seat on one of the singular sofas. I stood there at the entrance awkwardly with Louis rubbing my back.

"Isn't it worth a shot? There's a possibility that no one will judge you."

"And if they do?"

"They you don't need them. You are a one in a million, and you are unique. You should be proud."

I took a deep breath. They were waiting for me. I had Louis. It was now or never.

"I'm bisexual."

The silence remained. There faces were blank. Either their minds were full of hatred, or they were just shocked.

Will stood up and wrppad his arms around me - which I immediately melted in.

"You didn't have to hide such a small thing from us, Lex," Tyler said.

Relief flooded through me, happy that I was accepted.

"There's nothing wrong in being bisexual," Elonzo said.

A honk of a car distracted us for a moment. "That must be my dad," Louis shyly said.

I gently got out of Wills grip and followed Louis to the door. He turned around to look at me. We just became close and now we were separating.

We hugged each other as if we never wanted to let go. "See Alexa, you never needed a therapist," He said,"You just need to open up and stop worrying. Don't overthink it, do it. Face the problems later, because there are more possibilities for good to happen."

We said goodbye, promising to text each other. I waved till their car and gone out of the gate.

I turned to my brothers who had been watching from behind. We hugged together.

Why had I been worried? I had the perfect family, I was basically living a Wattpad life.