~Chapter 1~

Hey! Thanks for checking out my story! I promise it's gonna be a lovely experience. And don't forget to add to your library please, keep voting and commenting it means a lot!!

"Mama am going to school, I don't want to be late, my class is by 9"... I shout out to my mum before leaving the house.
Fadila is a young beautiful lady in her early twenties. She lives with her family of six, her two parents, her elder sister, and two younger ones.
You know that lucky day when everything you touch turns out to be good, that's exactly how my day is going today in school. After classes, I met some of my friends we talked for a while before we all went our separate ways. I got a cab and went out of school to head home, but I was dropped in front of the school by the stupid taxi driver cause he was saying he can't go to my location.
Ooh gosh what should I do now, I have to look for another one and why is it so sunny today I thought to myself then I remembered today it's Friday and is always a sunny day on Fridays. But wait why isn't any taxi stopping by am so bored and tired, I've been standing here for God knows how long.
I was looking around when a white Mercedes Benz parked in front of me I got scared and moved back a little bit in my mind, I was like who is this idiot that doesn't know how to drive a car, but again I was happy my dream car is parked in front of me, cause seriously am Inlove with white Benz. I turn around still searching for a cab when a tall, handsome, charming, sexy, sculpted man came out of the car and stand in front of me.
" Hello, beautiful," he says with a boldness which I was now looking at him like a dumbed fool thinking if I'm dreaming because you can only see a man like this in Italian movies. He looks really like a model.
"Hello" I answered back
"Am Mahmud and where is a queen like you going on this sunny day?" He asked
"Home, am Fadila" I replied back
"Ok, am sorry am out of time I would've dropped you home. But can I get your phone number please, if you don't mind". He said
Who am I, to not give this model my number? Of course, I will give him . " ooh don't worry I can get a cab am sure".. and he hands me over his phone and I type my number.
"Here"... I handed him back his phone
"Thank you so much fadila, I will call you when you get home. Goodbye"... and he left