12. Angst

Angst- a feeling of deep anxiety or dread, typically an unfocused one about the human condition or the state of the world in general.

A/N: I'm going to start interacting with the comments as the characters so if you leave a comment that catches any of the character's eyes... BE READY FOR A REPLY!

SMUT WARNING!!!
____________________________________

Olympia woke up nearly an hour later. Her thighs were sore and all she wanted to do was drift back into sleep. The feeling of Fred's arms wrapped around her could send her into a frenzy. She leaned in and took a small whiff of the boy. He smelled of fireworks, freshly mown grass, and detergent. Such an odd combination of things that could bring her joy.

"I know I'm beautiful, but why must you stare at me while I sleep?" Fred said with a raspy voice. His morning voice alone was enough to make her want to go for round two.

"Don't be full of yourself. Do you have work at the joke shop today?" Olympia rested her head on Fred's chest and listened to his heartbeat. Thump Thump. Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

Fred pretended to be shocked and scoffed loudly. "How could you diminish the scale of my business to a joke shop? We are more than just jokesters. We sell candies, cute furry little animals, potio-." Of course, old Fred was cut off by Olympia's lips against his.

"What was that for?" Fred asked with a grin on his face.

"I needed you to shut the fuck up," Olympia admitted before kissing him again and sighing contently. She never wanted to leave the warmth of his arms.

"We slept up until dinner. I reckon mum will call us down in a few minutes so you better get out." Fred joked, shoving her off the bed. Olympia rolled off and caught herself on the floor.

"Oi, dickhead." She groaned and pulled her underwear back on. Fred watched in awe as she hooked her bra back on. He was looking at her as if she was the most beautiful person in the world. She had a tiny patch of eczema on her arms and she had cellulite on her thighs that made her insecure, but Fred loved every inch of her body.

Olympia often thought of herself as unloveable and overweight, but she wasn't. Fred saw her as if she were God. She caught him staring and threw a sock at his face. "Don't look at me, you peeping Tom." She walked over to the mirror in their room and started fixing her hair and eye makeup.

Fred pulled his boxers on and got up from the bed, walking behind her. "You should stop by at work today. You can eat lunch with me and George." He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked at her in the mirror, bobby pin hanging from her mouth.

"Wouldn't that be weird for George? Me being there and him just third-wheeling?" Olympia leaned into his touch. He only shrugged and bent down so he could rest his chin on her shoulder.

"I suppose so. You could always bring a friend." Fred tried to come up with a solution to their problem whenever Molly yelled for Olympia.

"Dear, you have mail! It's from a Genevieve Haywood!" Molly called up the stairs.

"Genevieve Haywood? Who's that?", Fred asked.

"She was a friend of my mom. I met her the other day before I walked into the shop. I wonder what she said." Olympia moved out of Fred's arms and made her way down the staircase. There was a large red wax seal on it. She took the envelope from Molly's hands and tore it open. Inside was a letter from Genevieve.

Dear Olympia,

I was quite disappointed whenever I never got your letter to meet for tea. You do have your mother's forgetfulness, I see. If you would like, we can have tea at my home. Today I have a very busy day. I would gladly clear my schedule for you in a second, however. Don't hesitate to write back and please give the owl that delivered this a treat. She's very particular.