15. Genevieve's Package

October 30th, 1979

Dear Mother,
Recently, I have come upon some news. News you will be less than delighted to hear. Before you hear it there are some things I must need to say. Your close-mindedness was what turned Mr. Nott away. You wish for me to marry Mr. Nott. You wish for an all slytherin bloodline with the most perfect little babies. Your insanity pushed me away. Away into the arms of a fine gentleman. This gentleman will be the father of my child. For I am pregnant and too weak to travel. I will be spending the holidays here with the family I have created.

Dear Daughter,
I can't say your recklessness shocks us. This man you have found for yourself seems to be of a Gryffindor line. You have disappointed me for the last time. Your access to your inheritance will go to your sister. You're no longer my daughter. Please do not come by the house.
-Patty.

Dear Genevieve,
I just received word from my mother that I'm to never come home. I can't stay with my lover until his parents are made aware of my current situation. May I possibly stay at your place?

Dear Loving Friend,
Of course. Rommie, our newest house elf, will let you in.
With Love, Genevieve.

Letters. It was letters that she found waiting for her, diligently.