6. Wunderkind

Warning: Yes, this chapter contains smut.

Wunderkind- A person who achieves great success when relatively young.

The door to the guest room in which Olympia would be staying was lined with gold. Even the doorknob looked expensive. The bedroom contained a beautiful white-gold bed with some type of curtain over it.

In front of the bed was a couch with many pillows. It would be a perfect place for reading. A fireplace was the centerpiece of the resting area. It had a mantle with pictures of Gabriel as a young boy. He was truly beautiful.

Next to the photos was a white glass bowl containing floo powder. "How rich does a family have to be to afford personal floo channels in each room?" She asked herself.

A knock on the door pulled her from her train of thought. "Come in!" She spoke loud enough to be heard from across the door.

Catherine entered with a dress on a hanger in her hands. "Hey, so I wasn't sure if you knew what kind of dress code my mother expects. I brought you this dress that I used to wear, maybe you could put it to use. It's a one size fits all." She explained.

In the wizarding world, one size fits all meant that as soon as you put it on, it would adjust to your body. "Thank you. You're saving me here." Olympia grinned at the girl and accepted the dress. Once Catherine exited the room, she sat down on the small desk by the window.

Pulling out parchment and a quill, Olympia wrote a letter to Mrs. Weasley. She wanted to let her know that she had made it safely.

Dear, Mrs. Weasley,

I've made it to the DuPont's house. France is beautiful. I will surely miss your delicious cooking. The DuPont says, "hello". I plan on visiting soon with you. I would love to grab some lunch with you, Ginny, and Hermione sometimes. My treat.

Love, Olympia Bellchant.

Olympia let her owl out of the cage and slipped the letter into its beak. "Give this to Molly Weasley." The owl made a small noise before exiting out the window to deliver the letter.

She freshened up in the bathroom before slipping on the dress that was given to her. It was a White Midi Lace Party Formal Dress with a V Neck and Sleeves. She looked beautiful, but was too modest to admit it.

She took two strands of the front of her hair and pinned it behind her head before flipping on her flats. Olympia made her way to the top of the stairs case where she was greeted by Gabriel. He looked dashing in black suits.

"Shall we?" He held his arm out to the girl. After a small laugh and an eye-roll, she wrapped her arm around his. They descended the staircase to a grand dining room. "You look beautiful by the way." He whispered into her ear.

Olympia could feel her face heating up and rolled her eyes. "You're just saying that because I'm extremely nervous right now." She shot back. They made their way to their seats. Sitting between Catherine and Gabe with Draco and Blaise across from her, she greeted Loretta and Henry that sat on the ends of the table.

The house-elves, Beatrix and Ovy, started serving them food. This was extremely different from the Weasleys. It was difficult to get used to. "You look beautiful in the dress I gave you, Ollie," Catherine whispered. Olympia gave her a smile and a small thanks.

After an hour of dining, Henry had turned on a muggle device that played music. It was a record player. "Loretta, my love. Do you care for a dance?" Henry held his hand out to his wife. She graciously accepted and they began slow dancing in the open space of the hall.