5. Gallivant

Gallivant- wander aimlessly in search of pleasure.

-TW/ blood, injury, screaming

Olympia went to sleep that night with great excitement and great sorrow. The boy she had grown to be quite fond of told her he couldn't kiss her. She was well-known for being an over-thinker. It's why she could never do well in Divination.

She spent the next couple of weeks with the Weasleys and she still hadn't told them she was planning on leaving. Fred had been suspecting something was up with the number of times she sent Errol off with a letter.

Blaise Zabini was on the receiving end on said later. He arranged for a month-long reunion at the DuPont household. Oh, how she loved the DuPont family. Despite the stigma against Slytherin's, Henry DuPont was openly against the acts of Voldemort. He'd have fought in the Wizarding War if he could have.

Gabriel DuPont was the son of Henry DuPont. The war was the second to last time she'd seen him. It was so vivid, terrifying. A memory that Olympia pushed back so far in her mind.

"Bellchant! Get down!" An alarming voice warned her. The first thing she did was listen to it, ducking down as a shot of green light shot past her head.

"Avada Kedavra!" Gabriel DuPont shot at a death eater. He was bleeding badly. A weapon that wasn't usual in wizarding wars was lodged into his torso.

"Gabe! You're hurt." Olympia was panicking and her adrenaline was pumping. She grabbed Gabriel and pulled him into the great hall. Gabriel slumped against a table and was nearly about to faint. "Bite down on this." 

Gabe bit down on the napkin that was placed between his teeth and closed his eyes. Olympia observed the damage done to the muscles on his skin. "You're going to hate me, Gabe. Please just relax." She tried soothing him by getting Padma Patil to play with his hair.

His bare chest was heaving up and down as he struggled to breathe. "Three...two..." Olympia counted down before pulling the knife out of his torso and applying pressure onto it with the shirt he had been wearing. Olympia grabbed her wand from her pocket.

She pressed the tip of her wand to the surrounding skin and whispered the incantation, "Vulnera Sanentur". The blood on his skin started to seep back into the cut and Gabriel let out screams as he grabbed onto Parma's hand. It made her grimace but as soon as the deep cut was healed, she let out a breath of relief.

Olympia's hands were covered in his blood and she needed to wash it off, but when she saw the Weasley family standing over Remus Lupin's body, she nearly broke down. The triumph of saving his life washed away from her.

The loud snores of Ginny Weasley pulled her from the grim train of thought. Olympia shook her head and gathered her things for a shower. It was nice to shower and be up first. She had spent the last couple of weeks avoiding Fred Weasley. She'd often catch him looking at her or feeling his gaze on her.

She changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt Arthur got her from a muggle band that he said reminded him of her. It was a white plain t-shirt with the city of Olympia on it. Her usual makeup and a tight ponytail were what she thought looked the best.

"Ron, hurry up! You don't need to wank in the bathroom this early!" A raspy voice from the other side of the door pulled her attention away from her reflection. Olympia opened the door to reveal Fred Weasley half-naked. He was only wearing his pajama bottoms that hung loosely, his v-line exposed slightly.

Olympia was so proud of herself for not looking. She desperately wanted to, however. "Bathroom's all yours." She said curtly before pushing past him into the kitchen. The dishes were washing themselves and Molly Weasley was placing plates and bowls onto the table.