You did this

Scarlet and jay woke up the next morning and ate breakfast in a sightly better mood than last night. "You ready to finish this?" Jay said while holding his apartment door open for her. She put on her jacket and nodded, "yeah, yeah I am". They drove to the district and buzzed themselves into the bullpen, they were the first ones there, even Hank hadn't arrived yet. Jay sat at his desk and scarlet went to the locker room, she looked at herself in the mirror for what felt like eternity; she had no makeup on, a short sleeve t shirt and her bruises were on display.

          She gathered herself up and joined jay back in the bullpen, "where is everyone?" She said confused

She gathered herself up and joined jay back in the bullpen, "where is everyone?" She said confused. "Well we are 10 minutes early so, they're probably on their way" he said while gesturing for her to sit at her desk. She nodded and sat down. Before they knew it the whole unit, minus Hank, had walked up the stairs. "Hey guys!" Hailey shouted over to scarlet and jay, scarlet didn't turn around because she felt exposed but she shouted back, "hey hails". Hailey shot jay a confused look, 'don't ask yet' he mouthed over to her and she nodded in concern. Everyone was all over the place in the bullpen, some were cracking on with paperwork and others were talking. Hailey, Kim and Vanessa walked over to jay and scarlet.
Kim started talking to scarlet before they even got to her, "hey scarl, we were thinking about going down to mollys later if you want to..." she started but stopped when she saw scarlets arms and face. "Oh my god scarlet, what happened?!" She finished which pretty much gained everyone's attention. They were all silent waiting for her to answer, "uh, I..." she started but was cut off by hank walking past them all. "Jay, scarlet, my office now" he said with no expression like always. Jay nodded and got up, scarlet painfully got up after him and walked in first, the whole unit were staring through the window trying to understand what was going on.
"What happened scarlet?" Hanks said with a worried look. Scarlet shot jay a hesitant look, he nodded back in approval, "well..." she explained everything, she told Hank what she told jay last night. "Okay, this is our case now. We get him arrested today and we sort this out" hank said protectively. The partners nodded and made their way out of his office. As soon as they stepped out the unit went silent again, jay was in front of her so when he moved out of her way to sit down everyone gasped. They could see her face and arms covered in black and blue marks, they were all confused.
Hank broke the silence and walked over to the board, "we got a case, Marcus young, scarlets boyfriend..." he said as he placed his picture onto the board. "I want Antonio and Kim to go arrest him and fetch him to the station now" they nodded before Antonio questioned, "sarge what're we dealing with here exactly?" The unit looked at hank since that was a good question, he hadn't told them yet. "Abusive relationship..." he sighed, they looked at scarlets arms before leaving. They rest of the unit apart from jay and hank realised that the abuse explains the bruises. "The rest of you sit tight and make a timeline, scarlet you're benched" hank finished up before handing them all a file apart from scarlet. She didn't argue and just sat at her desk watching them, I didn't take long for Kim and Antonio to show up again.
Like they always do with suspects, they fetched him into an interrogation room from the back staircase. "Jay you're with me" hank said before walking over to the interrogation room hallway. Everyone watched as scarlet followed them, "no, scarlet you're not coming in" jay said stopping her by the door, she sighed and walked into the viewing room. The rest of the unit joined her since it was a personal case for them all, they watched as hank and jay brutally got the truth from him. At first he tried to deny all of it but when jay showed him pictures of scarlets bruises he confessed, "she deserved it though" he laughed while looking through the glass. Even though he couldn't see through it he knew she was behind it, "you wanna say that again?" Hank said while leaning over the table ready to rip his brains out. Her boyfriend laughed, "happily, she des-rev-ed it!" He sounded out which tipped hank over the edge. Jay grabbed Hanks arms before he could strangle the man, "you better hope you never see me again" he said before being guided out by jay.
Scarlet shivered at the sight of him and hailey wrapped her arms around her to give her a hug, she really needed it so she pulled her into her arms too. They were all silent before jay walked into the small room, "it's over scarl, we got him" he said while standing next to her. She smiled and nodded, they all made their way out of the viewing room and went back to the board, "alright, finish up the paper work and take him downstairs ready for patrol to take him to holding" hank said before walking into his office. They all got started right away, scarlet relaxed and she smiled to herself. She had a loving and caring family around her. They finished up and Kevin took him downstairs, "can I go see him?" Scarlet said to the unit, they all looked at her with confusion as to why she would want to do that after what he did. "Are you sure?" Jay said while tilting his head. She nodded and sighed, "there's no denying what he did jay, but I still loved him" she admitted while looking down. Jay agreed and took her downstairs, he didn't let her out of his grip, Marcus scoffed at the sight of them both. "Would you look who it is..." he laughed in her face. "I'll never forgive you Marcus, ever. I hope you rot in jail, you'll soon get what you deserve" she said while looking him dead in the eye. He laughed at her proposal, "trust me, you haven't seen the last of me. I'll find you" he said while kinging at her. Jay stepped in front of her and pushed him back, "I don't think so buddy" jay said with a raging tone. The patrol officer had arrived just in time and he took Marcus away. "It's over scarlet, you can relax" jay said while pushing her shoulders down. She laughed and they walked back up to the bull pen, "hey Kim, you guys still going to mollys?" She asked the girls. They all just looked around and nodded, "I don't see why not, we have a reason to celebrate now" Vanessa said. "Yeah we'll all be there" jay added as he spoke for the team.
Even Hank walked out and nodded in approval to say he would be there. They had all finished work and scarlet was riding in jays SUV, she stopped by her apartment to get a nice dress. When they got back to jays apartment they got ready and left as soon as they were finished. The team spent the whole night laughing and joking
Scarlet finally felt safe and secure around the people she loves, her life was getting better and better by the minute.