Real stupid

"Guys we've got a situation, it's Marcus. He's got scarlet outside" Kim shouted into the bullpen.  Jay was the first to come running inside of the break room, "what?" He stared at her in worry. Kim nodded, "he's taken her hostage, we gotta set up for a shot before he does anything" she shook her head. The rest of the unit gathered around to see what was going on, they were all staring outside to see Marcus holding a knife to scarlets neck, it made jay furious.

"Alright, jay and Kim I want you two up here. When you get a clear shot, take it" Hank ordered to them. They both nodded as Kevin came running in with snipers for them, "thanks" jay took it from him seriously. The two set up in the break room window but they didn't take the shot yet because if they did they would hit scarlet since her neck was held tightly to him. The rest of the unit went downstairs to negotiate with Marcus, "let her go" hank snapped at Marcus from the other side of the street. Marcus scoffed, "nope" he laughed. "You're being real stupid Marcus, just let me go and we can both walk out of here alive" scarlet bit at him. This only made him tighten his grip. She had noticed Kim and jay in the window upstairs, she knew they were ready to take the shot.

She looked up at jay and gave him a slight nod, on the count of three she slid herself to the side slightly so she would avoid the shot. There was a loud pop and Marcus dropped to the floor, she felt a warm liquid and slight pain on her neck, she had slices it slightly when she dodged the bullet.  She fell to the floor with him which made jay scared in case he shot her too, she quickly scrambled back up and ran over to hank which gave his the relief he needed.  Kim and jay put the ruffles on the table then ran down to see if she was okay.  "Scarl..." jay rand out and pulled her into a hug.  By that point hank and the unit had already figured out they were sleeping together.  She hugged him tight, "I'm okay, just a scratch" he pulled away.  Jay smiled and gave her a kiss on the head since he saw the smiled on the units faces. 

                  From that point on you could say they were quite the pair, always getting into some harmless trouble, always messing around, goofy, loving and most importantly they were perfect for each other.  They couldn't have fit each other any better. 

*hi guys! I hope you enjoyed it.  I've kept this a short story since I have longer ones, hope you're all staying say and beautiful as always:)*