ruby

OMG 1.1K READS AND 101 VOTES?! I LITERALLY LOVE YALL SO MUCH THE COMMENTS AND THE SUPPORT HAS WITTLE TEARS FALLING DOWN MA CHEEKS ;-; AFTER THIS STORY IS OVER, I HAVE 2 MORE STORIES PLANNED- HARRY POTTER ONESHOTS AND OFC BOTW ONESHOTS! DONT COME FOR ME BUT I HAVENT PLAYED ANY OTHER ZELDA GAMES SO I WILL PROLLY BE DOING ONLY BOTW FANFICS! TY SO MUCH 🥺

"Let go of me!" Link yelled as the revamped Yiga Clan member ran through the woods, Link over his shoulder. He punched the Yiga's hip, and even with Link's strength, it had no effect on him whatsoever. As he sprinted, the Yiga was so fast Link could barely see anything. Just flashes of green and heard some shouts in the distance, growing quieter as they went. Link fought to not get dizzy, to stay awake despite the bouncing and rushing scenery. Link knew there was nothing he could do, so he just asked a question. "W-where are you taking me?" He muttered. The Yiga jumped over a rock and as he hit the ground, Link bit the inside of his cheek. Hard. He winced and felt the raggedy flesh with his tongue.

"The Underquarters." The Yiga said bluntly, his voice deep and barely audible against the crunching of the grass. Link's eyes were unfocused and his head hurt.

"A-are you gonna hurt her-"

"Ah, yes. Her. We'll see how things play out."

"Wha-what things?!"

"Shush, stupid boy, or I'll slit your throat!"

And the saturation in everything went up, Link's eyes burned and his head throbbed, and he passed out.

*_*_*_*_*

Link felt cold stone on his temple, his hands behind him with something rough and scratchy around his wrists. His body was in pain and he could feel little scratches all over him, oozing with blood. He heard low mutters and flicking sounds. It took half of his strength to open his eyes. He noticed iron bars out in front of him. He was in a cell almost identical to the one at the Yiga's old hideout, it was as though they had completely copied the blueprint and pasted it into a different location. He noticed he was laying on his stomach, in the stone cell with a candle hanging by a rusty shelf on the wall. His hands were tied behind his back with rope, and out in front of him was a table, with wooden stools all around it. On the stools sat 3 of those Yiga members, outrageously large and tall. The stools creaked as they shifted, bound to break eventually. They each held about 7 cards, each with different symbols on them. The symbols were the Inverted Eye, a Blademaster's blade, Kogha's face, etc.

Link had no idea what to do. I mean, what was there to do? Lay there, with certain death ahead? Escape, also with certain death ahead? Then an idea came to mind. If he's going to die, might as well die somewhat heroically, right? Let's have some fun. The cell was so dimly lit that you could barely see anything even if the chairs at the table did happen to be facing him. He craned his neck as he looked around for something, anything, that could possibly get him out of there. He spotted a rope, short but still there, hanging from a small gap cracked in the stone ceiling. He smirked as he wondered how stupid the Yiga could possibly be. He winced in pain as he shimmied towards the rope. Then he remembered the rope on his hands. He repeatedly pushed his wrists in and out, pushing the rope farther down his hands. He finally got it off and tossed it aside. Amateurs!

He began to climb the rope, keeping his pain to himself and keeping in mind- It's better than Calamity Ganon. It's better than Calamity Ganon. Finally, he reached the top silently as the Yiga shouted in frustration and excitement after one of them won a round of Poker. He stood up, using a tremendous amount of strength. He looked around and realized he was on top of the ceiling of the cell and card table. He looked around and saw countless bedrooms, stacks of yellow bananas, and a few more tables with cards laying untouched on top of them. He felt a wave of panic run through him. How many are there?! He tried to keep his mind away from picturing hundreds and hundreds of Yiga, holding their blades to Zelda's throat and torturing Link by making him watch as they brutally murdered her. He took a step and heard a small creak. Wood? But the ceiling of the cell was stone-