(Chapter 8) Malak's pov Lemon again (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

'Oh, Y/n when will I see you again? It's been so long. Since I kissed before. I never had before but her lips felt so...Good. If Bierce ever puts her hands on her, I won't hesitate but to Rip her organs out. I know that sounds so dark right now. But oh y/n when will I see you again?'

'I'll have to make sure that the other demons and...Assistances don't kill you but right now I'll have my fun with you.'

I took off my pants to only see a big bump that was underneath my boxers. I growled in pleasure and in frustration. I slid off my Boxers to only reveal my big manhood. I pretended that it was Y/n again and started to place my manhood in my grip and stroke it.

There was a little pre-cum on the tip already. I moaned out in pleasure and continued to stroke more pre-cum. "Ha-ah ah~ Y/n more, please ha ah~" I gripped my manhood too hard and started to cry out in pleasure.

"Y/n. S-Stop Ah ah ah. Please let me make you pregnant, please oh my ah!~" I started to stroke, even more, pre-cum seep into my hand. I stroke more and more of my manhood and started to groan in pleasure. I slowed down and came on my hand and now my sheets on my bed. I've made a mess.

"O-Oh my Y/n. Looks like I've made a mess. I'm terribly sorry that I came without you. Maybe in the future, we'll do this after we get rid of the haaaaaaaag~ Oh my~" I stroked again and again.

"Please y/n stoooo-AHHH!~

I slowed down and stared at my pre-cum on the bed. I wonder if I could just kill Bierce right now to get my future ruler bride. We'll be able to take over the world ፕዐኗቿፕዘቿዪ. (Together)

(I'm so sorry ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ))