Valentine's day special Malak x female reader

Malak's Pov

I paced around the room panicking at what I should get for my sweet angel. I looked around for that thing I was supposed to keep for Y/n. I finally found it, I sighed in relief as I put in it my chest pocket for later. I hope she says yes... I thought to myself as I got ready for our date. As I started to get lost in thought. I started to think about Y/n all the time, every time I would think about her I start to blush or my face would start to heat up from all of the thoughts I've thought about her.

Every time I see her I would stutter a little. Every time I tell jokes to her, She would always laugh, That beautiful laugh. That laugh would make any man get down on their knees over that beautiful laugh, Before this, I was so alone, I didn't have anyone by my side and I would always get lonely. Ever since she came along I started feeling butterflies in my stomach every time she talks. I would always be lost in thought but she would always call me back to reality and ask me 'Were you even listening, Malak?' God do I love that woman. I realized I was finished with everything I needed. I walked to the royal-like closet to pick out a fancy suit for our huge date. I picked out a black suit that had shiny golden buttons. Too shiny to even blind the hell out of someone.

I picked that anyway and went to the bathroom to take a bath and change.

~Time skip~

Y/n's Pov

Today is the day that Valentine's day had to arrive and I had to pick out a dress for this date I looked at the one that was red and had sparkles at the bottom I looked at the other dress that was short and was red. Last but not least I was Shook I looked at the last dress that was long in the back and that was very big(not that big qwq) I picked that dress out and went to the bathroom to change into the choice of the dress I picked (You can pick which dress you want to rock with I don't mind ;w;)

 Last but not least I was Shook I looked at the last dress that was long in the back and that was very big(not that big qwq) I picked that dress out and went to the bathroom to change into the choice of the dress I picked (You can pick which dress...