(Chapter 5) Stranger Sewers

"Six pieces left. Ready to try another?" Bierce said with a calming voice.

I nodded and in excitement and joy as I saw the next portal opening up. It was a ducky with melting features on it. it looks creepy and bloody but didn't care that much. So I walked into the portal to see a wall but with the same picture of the ducky on it. But had an 'X' behind the picture of the duck.

"Malak's Blocked the entrance, Now that's just pathetic don't you think? "

I nodded in Annoyance and impatience

"Never fear, love, There is a solution. You'll just have to...Rearrange your brain a bit. Go to the ring alter.

"Yes ma'am," I said in politeness. I went back to the ballroom just to see the same door staring at me with lust and lovesick 'eyes', I shivered a bit.

As I walked to the ring alter I pressed my hand against the hard cold metal stone. I waited for Bierce to give me another power to boost up a bit.

"Now hold still. You might also want to close your eyes. It keeps them from popping out."

I closed my eyes and felt a new power inside my head, I believe this new power/boost up is called 'Telepathy'. Strange but most of all Powerful name for a power like this. But I didn't have time to complain. I had to collect the shard from the dimension.

I walked into the portal to be greeted by the same trap Malak has put to stop me from collecting the shards. But that doesn't stop me from trying to go home. I used my new power/boost up called telepathy only to see a red monkey walking to the lever behind the other side of the trap. I was pleased, Hearing the trap wall opening really was creepy but satisfies me the most. I don't get it.

I walked into the dark long corridor like the first one in the monkey portal, the corridor didn't bother me anymore. What bothered me was that the door kept staring at me for a creepy reason. I'm afraid that I have a feeling once I complete the last one.

"Just don't let me catch you trying to see anything besides walls," Bierce said with seriousness

"Yes ma'am," I said in annoyance. Once I finally got to the door I walked into the portal, to be greeted by a disgusting smell from the...sewers. Wait am I...No I can't be...Can this be true? Yep, I'm in the sewers. And appear to be wearing my rain clothing and my boots thankfully.

"Not afraid of a little sewer water, are you? Just don't get any of it in your mouth." She said with a bit of disgust and worry. I don't know why I have to be in the sewers with dangerous creatures in this portal. But I guess it'll be worth it maybe.

"You've heard the open legends I'm sure. All kinds of things get flushed down here. Alligators, Goldfish, Duckies..."

What? I have to deal with...' duckies?'. Oh, come on! why not a mansi- No I've been there in the other portal. Why not a sch- No I've been there too. I can't say the hotel because I've been there too. Golly this will fun. And no that was sarcastic.

"Mmm...This sewer smells very...Ripe. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little."

"You think I don't get that already?"

I continued walking down the rusty corridor until I saw a big door blocking it. But a hole that said "Watch out for the big one' what??? I don't even know what they're talking about bu-"

I felt a big hand grab me. I started kicking and wiggling myself out of its grip and thankfully it let go.

"It's open," Bierce said bluntly

"HUH!? I ALMOST GOT KILLED BY WHATEVER THE HELL THAT THING WASAND YOU'RE GOING TO- "

I was interrupted by her putting a donut in my mouth, I happily ate the donut.

"Yummy :3," I said with a smile. I continued to walk down the wet and smelly corridor while I was interrupted by a moving duck trying to blend in with the false one.

"Hm, they're trying to blend in eh? Let's see how well you pay attention to detail." Bierce said with a smug voice and probably a smug face

"Whatever Bierce," I said Unamused.

~Timeskip into finishing collecting the shards and running into duckies~

I walked in to touch the ring alter and successfully got it. I cheered with Pleasement and happiness Until I heard his voice. 'Oh no, not him.'

"That's far enough Dear. You know I love and adore you so much, I can't let you go far. You have to be with me and...well your daughter, Agatha. She loves you as much as I love you. Well commendable as SHE may be, I'm Afraid her little streak ends here. Come with me and you'll be my bride and a mother. Fortunately watching you run around sexy-like, has reminded me that I have a gift for you. Here let me show it to you. So you can get to know your new pet. Now you have to excuse me, I have to plan our engagement, to make you the happiest woman you ever wanted me to be. Oh and Bierce I know you're there. Piercing through my beautiful future wife. I'll be settling matters with YOU very soon hmhmhmhehahahahahaha.

'Well damn he just did Bierce like that' I looked down to see the ground rumbling again. Only to see the door open to reveal a big duck demon Looking at me with...Happiness? The duck tried to grab me with such force but I, unfortunately, dodged it. I turn the pillars to slow it down. While it tried to grab me again.

~Timeskip to Malak watching anime with Popcorn with his peeps~

I ran as fast as I can back to the portal but I heard crashing sounds and Malak is chasing me.

"There's no escape from you Babycakes!~"

He said with lovesickness in his voice. I ran and ran Until I saw the portal again. I smiled in relief until I saw the duck crashing out of the wall to grab me again, But I dodged it by running past it.

I escaped..

....

....

"It vexes me greatly that your still here Bierce. *Sighs* Now you have another piece of that infernal ring. Every piece Bierce gets makes her more powerful. Don't you get that, Love? What do you think what's going to happen when she doesn't.....Need you anymore?"

"He's right. I'm getting more powerful Powerful enough to fulfill your every wish. That's why you're here isn't it?"

Malak Growls in annoyance and knew that what she said was Bullshit. He knew what she was trying to do. But before he left an Idea clicked in his head. That wide smirk crept on his face.

"Bierce why not tell her what fate befell the LAST person that trusted you, hm?" He said with an Evil smug on his face. My heart dropped. I turn to look at Bierce turning around, acting like she doesn't know what he's talking about. I became more anxious and suspicious.

I need to find out what she's hiding...

Maybe she'll tell me?

Hopefully.