(Chapter 12) Bearly Buried

(3rd person's POV)

"Where am I?"

"Why does my head feel fuzzy."

Y/n opens her eyes as she knows that she's not in the ballroom like she's suppose to be in. She slowly gets up and sees that she's in a wooden cabin. A big one too. She looks around for Bierce to see if she was here too with her. Apparently no luck was found anywhere in sight. She walks to the picture that was hung up on the wall that was in her right direction, She looks at it for a minute to only see she was in a cabin with a lot of bears. This isn't right she's not suppose to be here. She's suppose to be in the ballroom with Bierce, Y/n starts to feel worry in her gut, telling her that Bierce is not okay and that she's in danger. Y/n runs towards the living room. When Y/n looked around everywhere for Bierce, she was stopped by a blue orb. She looks at the blue orb with confusion but when it spoke it frighten her.

"Follow me." It said floating towards upstairs. Y/n stood there for a moment but then followed the blue orb. Once it led me up stairs it disappeared, It was probably telling me to go through the room where the bears stayed sleeping on their beds snoring a little loud. I walked towards a door opening it and closing it right behind me. I turned around only to see a few cubes spelling out the one name I'd rather not mention...

'M A L A K'

This anger Y/n. She still want to know why she's here, Why is he after her even though he told her the reason, why couldn't she go home to her family. She walked past the cubes giving the name a nasty glare before continuing on with her supposedly journey. She kept walking until she saw supposedly maze she managed to past it successfully until she saw a door that had something behind it.

She was so curious to see what's behind the door. she remembered what her mother said to her always when she was just a young girl who had a lovely life until that was shattered.

'You never know what's behind Closed Doors'

She remembered that quote from her mother a long time ago. She finally gained the courage to open the now opened door and saw a mother bear suit. two of them, It flinched at the suits and the heads. that didn't only disturb her but what disturbed her was that she saw the stomach of the suit. It looked so gory and disgusting, who would wear this.

She turned around to avoid the suits. When she turned around she saw the most cutest things. three plushies of the hell holes she had to get away from. First was the brat, second was the ducky and the last third one was the gold watcher. She shrugged her shoulders and left the room closing the door.

She walked towards the music until she saw one of the bears awake walking towards another directions. She quickly hides behind the wall peeking out to make sure she's safe. She quickly but quietly walks to the direction the soul wants her to go. She sees the door and quietly speed walks towards it, opening it and closing it behind her. The Orb appears again getting close to her. She looks at it for a minute until the orb lead Y/n upstairs towards the attic.

"There's a ring piece here somewhere. Find it." The orb says to Y/n as she walks to find the orb, she sees the orb next to the hole on the ceiling and walks towards it, Watching her step as she collects the first ring piece. She hears talking so she gets on her knees and leans in a bit close to hear the conversation the bear was having with...Malak.

She growls as she rests her head on her hand with complete boredom as she hears him talking to the Mama Bear rudely.

"What happened? Where is my soon-to-be wife?"

"It seems she escaped."

"How is that Possible."

"Without the ring pieces, she won't get far. My babies will find her."