(Chapter 11) Mascot Mayhem

"Three Pieces left. You want new start? A better life? I can give that to you. All that and more."

The portal of a animatronic popped out of nowhere behind her. I sighed looking back at the door that keeps staring at me. I glared at it turning back to Bierce. I smiled at Bierce and walked to the Portal, Once I walked into the portal. I smiled, I thought that it was a normal corridor. Once I walked towards it, but then an alarm going off. I flinched knowing that I've fucked up, I looked to my left seeing a camera flashing lights everywhere. I groaned backing up, once I backed up it stopped.

I got annoyed, growling at the noise Bierce spoke again. Causing me to flinch.

"Malak thinks he's being clever. Now he got a camera watching the entrance to keep you from getting past....Does he think I'm not capable of making you invisible whenever I want? Or shrinking you to the size of a cockroach? Or turning you into a cockroach ? Or turning you into the size of the cockroach if I so desire!? Well I'll show him. Return to the ring alter. Far warning, this might hurt a bit."

I walked back from the portal once again walking to the ring alter. I took one thought a bit before putting my hands on the cold statue, one again. I closed my eyes wishing for the worse and Bierce was right, It hurts LIKE HE- The pain stopped and let my hand go of the statue, holding my head in pain. I groaned, with my headache I took out the tablet to try out the new and last power I received from Bierce. My eyes widen in shock, Invisibility? This is going to be mega fun. I smiled and run back to the portal, Thanking Bierce.

I switched to Invisibility- well the new and last power I have, "VANISH." I switched to Vanish and pressed it with one click, I could feel myself going Invisible my sight feels a little cloudy but this will do. I walked towards the camera trying not to make a noise and you know what, It didn't go off like it was suppose to. I smiled. walking towards the portal I teleported to a amusement park.

I looked around my surroundings once more, I whistled in impressment. I was impressed that this amusement park looked like Disney but I can't fool around. I walked towards the entrance being careful for who may jump out of no where and kill me. What's so strange was that no monster had tried to kill me except for that reaper nurse. Why?

"Welcome to Joy Joy land? I've got a bad feeling about this place. I'd pick up the pace if I were you. "

With that I picked up the pace just like Bierce said. I walked around this place just in case I get lost. Maybe I can bring Agatha here if she wasn't so violent, I don't know what I'm thinking I have to keep going...

"Not very magical looking isn't it?" Bierce said with an Unsure tone in her voice. I shrugged with a 'I think so' motion as I kept walking towards the entrance. After a minute and so I finally found the entrance of the place. I stopped my tracks just for a bit to take a look at the entrance, feeling like my gut told me something bad is going to happen. I shake that feeling off and walked right in.

"More lasers? And another camera. You know what to do. I took out my tablet confidently only to invisible myself once again. The camera stopped going off once I put on the Vanish power up. I walked past the things only to stop by the music playing behind a big window. I looked closer into the big window only for the lights to cut on, I flinched back to my original spot watching the two animatronics looking at me with such sinister in their eyes. The rabbit started talking first as the chicken was looking at me with her eyes squinted.

"Hey there, Madam! I'm lucky the rabbit! And this is my good friend Penny!"

"Hi I'm penny the chicken!"

"And we're both members of the joy joy gang! What about you? Are you ready to become one of the Joyful?"

I nodded my head slowly.