(Chapter 9) Sneak peek of the future.

(Y/n's Pov)

I sat on the bed looking down at my belly. I rubbed my belly giggling Until Malak came in chuckling. He sat down with me looking at my belly. He turned to me and started crying a little. I comforted him by rubbing his back, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"We created life...I Can't Believe it." Malak said with happiness in his voice almost crying, I giggled hugging him. He chuckled while crying, He started kissing me everywhere causing me to giggle.

"M-Malak! S-Stop!" I said through my laughter. He didn't listen and still kept going. Agatha came into the room with happiness when she saw my belly. She sat on Malak's lap and started to cheer, it looks like she couldn't wait to have a baby sibling. She jumped off of Malak's lap and turned to me and my soon-to-be husband.

"Soo when will the baby arrive?" Agatha asked with excitement. She spins around with joy waiting for our answer. I and Malak looked at each other while giggling, We looked at Agatha.

"Three months Agatha," Malak said while still hugging me in joy and love. When he was having a conversation with Agatha the baby in my belly kicked three times. We all stood there in shock and happiness. Malak started crying tears of joy while he kissed my belly while the baby was still in.

"I love you so much, Dear. I'll always protect you." Malak said with a Protective voice and love, I smiled at him, and Agatha. While tearing up a bit, I hugged even more with love and trust.

"I love you too Malak and I love you too Agatha," I said with tears of joy. Agatha wiped my tears with happiness and love. She hugged me along with Malak while hugging her sibling too.

"I love you, Mommy," Agatha said with love.

I love you so much, Dear.........

And I'll always will.