Chapter 1: Bye Shale Stone

Andreas point of view

"Oh, look its lame Andrea. We were wondering when you'd get your face out of that book." Tiffany said.

I just put my head down and continued walking; all of a sudden I was tripped. I landed on the ground while my books scattered.

"The twit no one cares about. How does it feel to be alone? No body cares about you, " she laughed.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Asher. I thought I saw pitty flash I his eyes but it was gone as soon as it appeared. I must be imagining things.

I gathered my belongings, rose up ad continued walking towards the door. As soon as I made it out side, I quickly made my way home.

Why me? Why do they always choose me to pick on me? What did I do to deserve this? I know how this works...so.... I guess I'd rather it be me than someone else, but why do people treat others like this?

It makes them feel like nothing, like they're just a waste of space; like they don't belong.

They tell lies about you, and tell the truth in ways that make it seem worse that it is or they make up some more lies to go with it. Where you don't want to feel the pain anymore; just get away from it all. I wish I could escape; I just wish I could fight back but I don't think violence is the answer to anything. I wish there could just be peace.

To bad I have go back to the pack house instead. But one of these days I will escape; I will runaway and forget all of this, meet new people. Help those getting bullied. Make their lives better. No one deserves what I am going through.

Everyone is out of the house like everyday at this time. I quickly pack my backpack with some clothes, a water bottle , some food, and an extra pair of shoes. Also, my life's savings.

I wonder if they'll even notice I'm gone. They probably will, when the number of rogues costing starts to increase. If it wasn't for me most would be dead, for I patrol every night maybe killed eight rogues a month.

The patrol wolves here suck, they're mostly around talking, because to them there has never been a rogue attack. I take care of the intruders before they even get within two miles of anyone else.

Hurriedly, I run out of the house. I'm running running away and never coming back; they'll never get to mess with me again.

I'm the strongest and smartest of my pack, plus I have special powers that only my deceased parents and I know about. They're mind based powers, my eyes get this glow when I read even the shortest sentence. I can hack into anything and levitate things. My eyes are also my personal flashlights. I just keep discovering new ones.

My senses are also heightened from all the years of stopping rogues. Did I forget to mention I can read people's thoughts? I'm a mind reader. At least I can turn it off, when I get a headache.

Snapping back to reality I realized I'm already past the territory boarder. Bye Shale Stone Pack.