Chapter 4: New school; New girl

Three days later

I woke up to my new alarm clock beeping at seven in the morning. I have one hour to get ready then an hour to get to school.

I took a shower and changed. Walking down the stairs, I could already hear a couple people up. In the kitchen I grabbed a bowl of cereal.

When I finished eating, I went back to my room and grabbed my backpack. I walked to school, and got there with still half an hour left. I decided to go get my schedule, and walked to the office.

The secretary looked away from the computer screen when she heard me enter.

"How may I help you dear?"

"I'm Andrea Grey, I'm new here." I said shyly.

"Oh right, let me get you your schedule and a map." She said looking through some papers," here you go."

"Thank you," I said, then walked out of the office. Walking a little ways down the hall I found my locker. All the books I would need for the day were in there. I looked at my schedule.

AP English

AP Calculus

AP Environmental Science

AP World History

Lunch

Art

P.E. - Combat

Free Period

I fist-pumped the air, but barley noticeable to the human eye. The clock on the wall said 10 minutes till class started. I grabbed my books and headed to English.

As I entered, only the teacher was in there.

"Hello, you must Andrea Grey, the new student." The teacher said," I'm Mr. Green, you may take a seat anywhere you'd like."

"Thank you," I replied.

I walked to the very back and sat next to the window. The I decided to see what Mr. Green was thinking about.

~ A new student! I hope she can keep up in this class!

Oh, I was going to amazed him. My grades were always A's never went lower then a 98%.

Just then the bell rang, and people started piling into the class. Nobody noticed me since I was in the corner, plus I was looking down, with my hair in my face, nobody could see it.

"Attention class we have a new student with us today, Andrea Grey." He said gesturing to me. Everyone finally noticed me, but couldn't really see my face. "Could you please tell us something about yourself, Andrea?"

"My name I Andrea Winter Grey. Most people call me Andy, and I'm sixteen." As I finished I finally looked up. Their thoughts ran through my heard.

~ Her eyes are beautiful

~ Sixteen! Man she's probably really smart

~ She's so pretty

Calculus, science and history went the same way, people thinking I was beautiful and all that stuff, but I wasn't. The only special thing about me were my powers, my unique eye color and the fact I'm a werewolf.

After lunch, I walked in to art and sat down, after talking to the teacher. I sat down next to the window. Taking out some paper I started doodling.

"Alright class today you will be drawing a landscape. Turn it in at the end of class, you may begin." Miss Rise said.

I started drawing the forest. A stream off the edge of a mini cliff. The reflection of the light on the water and the water glistening on the rocks.

Ringgg!! I got up and dropped off my paper at the front. As always my name was signed in the corner in beautiful writing.

In P.E. we were assigned partners to spar with. I got stuck with a buff dude who thought he was 'the boss'.

Hey sweetheart, ill go easy on you, okay?" He spoke.

"Nonsense, I don't like being held back on. Give it an all, don't even hold back a pinch." I said calmly, but inside getting really annoyed.

"If you say so, but don't say I didn't warn you," he said with a smug look on his face.

Just then the coach blew the whistle and he lunged at me. Unfortunately, for him, he ended up on the floor with my foot in his chest. I let him get up. We backed away a little then it was my turn to attack. I fake lunged and ended up knocking in to him, enough to make him stumble.

He shot at me and I side stepped. My back was to him now, but I felt him coming, so I did a back flip and landed fast enough to pin him back down again. Then the bell rang.

I have free period, so school is technically over for me today. First day of school was fine.