Chapter 9: Bye, this time forever

A week later
Asher has been trying to talk with me and I don't know why nor do I care. He abandoned me. Why should I Care what he has to say?
We are in the middle of our last lesson. Everyone, but Tiffany, has been perfectly cooperative. I was watching the last round of a little tournament we started when I felt a presence behind me. Through the earth I could see that the person was getting ready to strike.
Quickly, at the speed of lightning, vines grew around their wrists and their feet got encased by the ground. Everyone stopped to look at what was happening. The person in the vines was Tiffany. She had a look of anger and shock on her face.
"How did you do that," she demanded.
"I've always been special," I said spinning a sphere of water in the palm of my hand. I released her from her bindings. "You better be careful with what you say and do," I warned. "For I see all and I know all. Class dismissed! Erin won!"
I walked up to the house and to the room I was sharing with Skylar and Kora. We still had three hours until dinner and four until we left. I grabbed my book The Art of War and started to read it cover to cover for the tenth time since arriving here.
After reading, I still had two hours to kill, so I went for a run in wolf form. I patrolled without being seen. Only one rogue has visited within the week. Shale Stone patrol got to him before I did. They were getting better.

After lunch, we were all gathered in the front hall_ Skylar, Trever, Brice, Kora, me and the Alpha. Alpha Caleb pulled me to the side. "Andrea, we want you to rejoin our pack. You are our former Alpha's daughter. We could use someone with your intelligence."
"Yeah, I don't think so. You people treated me horribly. Now that you see how much of an impact I can have, you want me back, well to bad. My home is now with the Moonstone Pack."
I jumped in the van. I thought 'I hope I never have to come back. Bye Shale Stone, hopefully forever.'
You should treat people how you want to be treat people how you want to be treated. Never try treating someone better because they have something that you want. Be kind no matter what.