Chapter 8: Going Back

I had been thinking of what to do for two days. But I think I finally decided what's best to do. I walked up to Alpha Sean.
"I'll do it. I'll... help train my old pack." I said trying to seem less nervous.
"Really? You don't have to do this "He said, slightly shocked.
"But I want to," I interrupted. "Not matter how much I might dislike them; it is my job to put other things before my wishes."
"Okay, well gather a small group of people to take with you and pack a week's worth of things. You and whom you choose, will be leaving tonight." He said.
"We'll be ready then." I walked away to go find Kora, Skylar, Trever and Brice. They were the four people I was closest to. Kora had fairly light skin, bluish-green eyes, and long, chocolate brown hair. Skylar had long wavy dirty blond hair, neutral skin and bright green eyes with brown around the edges. Brice was a blond with bright blue eyes while Trever had black-brown hair and green eyes. I found them all in the pack house kitchen.
"Who wants to come help me train a pack to defend themselves?" I asked, cheerily from the doorway.
"Oooh, me! We could always use something to do!" Skylar and Kora said at the same time. Yeah, sometimes we all have our creepy moments when you say the same thing at the same time without meaning to.
"I'm in." Trever stated.
"If T-man, Sky, and Kay are in then so am I," Brice agreed.
"Great! We leave tonight after dinner. Alpha S. said to pack for at least a week." I then walked up to my room and packed.
In to a duffel bag I put some clothes, my book Art of War, and a first aid kit. After packing I went for a run in wolf form to run perimeter and help out.

After dinner, I met Sky, Kay, Trever and Brice in the entrance hall. We walked outside and met up with Beta Daniel, who was to be our chauffeur.
We drove along the crooked forest roads towards Shale Stone territory. Finally, the road turned to asphalt, but then to dirt again, a sign that we were getting closer.
After driving in the same direction for two miles we got our first glimpse of the pack house. As we pulled up to it, some members stepped out of the building to greet us. Among them was Alpha Caleb, the main reason why everyone had treated me as lower class.
We got out of the car and approached them. I felt some of the tense. I could tell some recognized me scent.
We introduced ourselves, when it was my turn I said, "Nice to see you again Alpha Caleb, also very nice to see that my pack needed me more than I needed them."