⋆🌠 🎀 𝟤:𝟣𝟧 𝒫𝑀 🎀 🌠⋆

🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

     Zenitsu strolled along the sidewalk, watching cars and people pass by him. He gazed up at the sky and sighed before looking ahead. He was currently on his way to Inosuke's house. He planned to help the other with homework, the other didn't ask but more demanded the help.

     "That idiot" Zenitsu mumbled as he arrived. He passed through the gates and into the house. He trod up the stairs and opened Inosuke's door.

    "Inosuke, I'm here" Zenitsu dropped his bag and pulled the covers off the sleeping Inosuke. Inosuke had sweatpants on but was otherwise shirtless. Zenitsu stared and crimsoned as he looked over the other's body. Inosuke had a particularly conditioned and strong body, yet such a beautiful and feminine face. Zenitsu caught himself and cleared his throat slightly before shaking Inosuke awake.

     "Inosuke, get up," Zenitsu spoke out as he shook him more. Inosuke groaned and turned the other way. Zenitsu sighed and grabbed a nearby throw pillow and slapped Inosuke with it. Inosuke shot up.

     "WHAT THE FUCK MONITSU-" Inosuke shouted as he grabbed his other cushion and pummeled it into Zenitsu.

     "Good, you're awake, come on let's start homework," Zenitsu answered as he walked over to the desk and grabbed his bag all the while. Inosuke protested before getting up and walking over to Zenitsu. He sat in his chair carelessly as Zenitsu grabbed out his homework.

     "Inosuke, where's you're homework?" Zenitsu asked, anticipating it to be in the trashcan by now. Inosuke grabbed his bag and rambled through and snatched out slightly crumpled pieces of paper. Zenitsu was surprised, even shocked, to see that Inosuke didn't throw his homework away.

     "What?" Inosuke said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

     "I'm simply surprised your homework isn't in the landfill by now," Zenitsu reacted. Inosuke rolled his eyes before snatching out his pencil. For the following hour, the two of them did homework together, not without arguments to a great extent obviously. But those quickly cooled down none the less. After that hour, Inosuke groaned and reclined into his chair.

     "Why do those old witches give us so much work," Inosuke grumbled. Zenitsu shook his head before putting his homework away. Inosuke got up and walked to the kitchen and came back in a few minutes later with a can of Coke and in the other hand a bottle of water. Inosuke tossed the bottle at Zenitsu.

     "Since you don't drink Coke, here," Inosuke said as he opened his can of soda. Zenitsu frowned a bit and placed the water bottle on the desk and got up. He walked by Inosuke but in the process, he took the can from him. Inosuke looked at him, gritting his teeth.

     "Hey give that back!" Inosuke shouted as he turned and grabbed Zenitsu's sleeve and pulled the other around. Zenitsu kept the can higher up.

     "No you shall not get this poison you call soda BACK-" Zenitsu hisses as he kept one hand on Inosuke's chest, holding him back and the other was holding the soda can high. Inosuke grabbed his wrist, pulled it down for a split second, and reached up, grabbing it. Inosuke pulled it out of Zenitsu's hand and grinned as he pulled his hand away. Zenitsu scowled and reached out but then Inosuke grabbed his hand and pulled him in. Their face, let alone their lips were a few inches away.

     "Now say you're sorry Monitsu," Inosuke said hoarsely. Zenitsu's eyes magnified and his face reddened as he pulled away.

      "Dude, fuck off, Zenitsu said with a scowl as he looked the other way. Inosuke cackled and hollered as he watched Zenitsu become even redder. Zenitsu grabbed the soda can while Inosuke was distracted from laughing and booked it to the kitchen. Inosuke chased after him but only caught Zenitsu as he was pouring the soda down the drain.