🍡 ⋆ 🍉 🎀 𝟦:𝟧𝟨 𝒫𝑀 🎀 🍉 ⋆ 🍡

꧁☬No one's POV☬꧂

      Inosuke slowly awoke, groaning as he sat up and glanced around. He fell asleep after playing around and arguing with Zenitsu, who was laying next to him, still asleep. Inosuke was ravenous but he didn't know how to cook or what to really eat. He took a gander at Zenitsu and slightly shook him.

     "Monitsu, Monitsu," Inosuke said as he watched the other gradually open his eyes.

     "What's up Inosuke," Zenitsu said as he sat up, scouring his eye.

     "Do you know how to make that shrimp stuff," Inosuke questioned. Zenitsu was confounded about the question, but then it snapped together.

     "Do you mean Tempura?" Zenitsu inquired. Inosuke nodded.

     "Can you make that?" Inosuke asked as he got up and off the bed.

     "Yeah, however, we need to go out and get the ingredients first," Zenitsu replied as he got up and went to the desk, snatching a piece of paper and writing down things that they would need to make the food. After writing down the necessary ingredients, Zenitsu got up, folded the paper, and shoved it in his pocket. He turned to see Inosuke picking out a jacket. Boar boi went with a zipper jacket, no shirt, of course, dark gray jeans, and black sneakers. Zenitsu sighed out of annoyance and took a hold of the zipper of the jacket and zipped it up.

     "Ughhhhh nooooo, it's gonna be too hot," Inosuke grumbled as he pulled it back down.

     "Fine, but the minute we get to the store, you need to pull it back up," Zenitsu said as he walked out the door, holding it open for Inosuke.

     "Let's drive, it's too far of a walk," Inosuke said aloud as he walked out the front door. Zenitsu felt terrified about Inosuke driving."

     "Are you gonna drive?" Zenitsu asked Inosuke nodded.

      "Why? are you afraid we'll crash? I'm not that bad of a driver." Inosuke said with a chuckle while he pulled his hair into a ponytail. Zenitsu sighed and got into the passenger's side. Inosuke hopped in on the driver's and pushed the button before starting up the car and driving out the gate. Zenitsu relaxed a bit in his seat as he looked out the window and watched the world pass by like he was in a sad music video from 2015.

     "Do you plan on getting something else from the store?" Zenitsu asked as he looked back at Inosuke.

     "I'm probably going to get a pack of monster, you ever try it? That's some good shit," Inosuke said with a grin. Zenitsu sighed and shook his head.

     "We aren't getting monster, you'll just get hyper and run all over the place," Zenitsu said as he looked back out the window. Inosuke rolled his eyes and kept driving.

    "I'm the one paying,"

    "And I'm the one cooking, now unless you want to starve tonight, no getting monster or any energy drinks." Zenitsu replied with a sly smile. Inosuke froze for a bit, muttered under his breath as he zoomed off, taking such a sharp left turn, Zenitsu would've been sent out the window if he hadn't had his seat belt on.

(¯'•._.• At the grocery store •._.•'¯)

     When they arrived, Zenitsu fought with Inosuke for ten minutes to zip up his jacket. After those ten minutes, Zenitsu grabbed a cart and walked in. He was stopped by Inosuke, who slid himself into the bottom part of the cart and he was on his hands and elbows. Zenitsu looked as if he just say a raccoon crawl into someone's asshole (which apparently, they can do 〠_〠)

     "Inosuke, get out from under the cart please," Zenitsu pleaded as he recovered from his frozen state. Inosuke shook his head.

     "No, now push," Inosuke ordered as he pointed ahead. Zenitsu sighed and pushed the cart along, looking for the things they needed.

     "Ok we'll need shrimp, green beans, kabocha squash, lotus root, a sweet potato, shiso leaves, corn starch, if they don't have that, I guess we could use potato starch, oroshi, dashi stock, and mirin, you have the other ingredients at home." Zenitsu recited as he looked up from the list, looking for the hanging signs to guide him.

    "And monster!!" Inosuke added vehemently. Zenitsu sighed and went to the side of the cart, bent down, and looked at Inosuke.

     "If we get a pack, you can only have 2 tonight, you don't need more than that," Zenitsu said as he stood back up and went to push the cart.

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ɢʀᴀʙʙɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴄᴇꜱꜱᴀʀʏ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ɪɴᴏꜱᴜᴋᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

     Inosuke crawled out of the lower space and looked over the many packs, deciding carefully on the flavor he'd want. Inosuke reached out and grabbed a pack of mango loco.

     "I'm gonna get this one" Inosuke announced as he slid back to the bottom of the cart with the box of monster. Zenitsu just watched, still amazed by his flexibility.

    "Time to go vroom vroom bitch" Inosuke said as he settled into the tiny space. Zenitsu pushed the cart to the checkout and the cashier looked just as weirded out with Inosuke lifted the pack of monster out of the bottom.

     "don't mind him, he's paying," Zenitsu said as Inosuke crawled out of the bottom space. Inosuke paid after the items have been scanned and put in the cart. But instead, he just took the case of monster and ran off, leaving Zenitsu to chase after him with the cart.

αƒтєя тнє тωσ αяяινє∂ нσмє, zєηιтѕυ ѕтαятє∂ ¢σσкιηg ωнιℓє ιησѕυкє ѕαт ση тнє ιѕℓαη∂ ¢συηтєя, ωαт¢нιηg

     Zenitsu laid the last of the shrimps in the hot oil, while Inosuke tried to take the ones that were already cooked. They were hot so Zenitsu stopped Inosuke each time he was about to grab one.

     "No, don't take any yet, it's still hot" Zenitsu scolded as he wacked Inosuke's hand away for the third time. Inosuke grumbled, walked to the refrigerator, and took a can of monster, taking a sip. Inosuke snapped back around when he heard the plates being placed on the counter. He smiled, bearing his teeth before walking over, sitting on bar stools and he started devouring the meal which was prepared for him. Zenitsu shook his head as he sipped his water. He wasn't going to eat since he wasn't all that hungry. Inosuke looked at Zenitsu, and noticed that he wasn't eating.

     "You're not going to eat Monitsu?" Inosuke quizzed. Zenitsu shook his head and pushed Inosuke to eat his fill.

     "I'm fine" Zenitsu assured with a small smile. Inosuke paused for a minute and then pushed the plate of food towards Zenitsu. Zenitsu reassured him that he was fine but Inosuke wasn't having it.

     "If you don't eat a lot, you won't get strong, and plus, you worry me peasant."

     "...You little shit-"

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨,  𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉.  ι нσρє уσυ αяє αℓℓ ∂σιηg ωєℓℓ αη∂ тαкιηg ¢αяєѕ σƒ уσυяѕєℓνєѕ. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥, touch some g r a s s,and watch anime, I love you all

♫ ♪ ♫ (¯'◕‿◕'¯)ღ