🍒 ⋆ 🍫 🎀 𝟣:𝟧𝟨 𝒫𝑀 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 🎀 🍫 ⋆ 🍒

(⚠TW⚠ subjects of $m0k!ng and vap!ng will be mentioned, if you are triggered by these topics, please don't read this chapter, I don't want you to get triggered, my dear readers :[ )

Bold: flashbacks

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 (No one's POV)

      Zenitsu sat in class, looking at his watch every 5 minutes. It's been 20 minutes and Inosuke still hadn't come back from the bathroom, it was really odd. Sure, he skips classes but something about this time just wasn't right. Zenitsu sighed as he looked out the window, wondering why he was so worried. He looked up at the teacher, watching as he stroke the chalk across the board. He examined the equations, bored from all the nonsense being presented to the class. He raised his hand as the teacher turned around, about to explain the equation.

     "And that class is ho- oh, yes Mr. Agatsuma?" the teacher remarked as he looked at the yellow-haired male.

     "May I use the restroom?" He asked as he lowered his arm. The teacher nodded and allowed him to go. Zenitsu stood up and walked out, arriving at the boy's restroom. He peeked inside but didn't find anyone in there, he checked the stalls and everything. This rose his anxieties a bit as he quietly stumbled down the stairs, exiting out the door. He looked behind the building and found quite an upsetting sight.

     Inosuke was sitting on the ground with his backpack, in his lap sat a pack of cigarettes and in his hand was a vape. He put the vape to his lips and inhaled deeply, pulling off and exhaling it, the faint smell of artificial grape wafted into the air. Zenitsu's face molded into disgust and annoyance as he walked over and slapped the vape out of Inosuke's hand. Inosuke looked up in annoyance.

     "What the hell, Monitsu what are you doing here!? You should be in class!" He said aloud, getting up and getting the e-cig. Zenitsu looked annoyed, but part of him was hurt.

     "You're telling me what the hell?! Why the hell are you vaping behind the school building, you told me you quite 2 months ago!" He argued back as he clenched his fist tightly.

     Inosuke knew this was true, he had a really bad addiction to vaping and smoking. He had been doing it for about 4 years now, and Zenitsu was really upset when he found out.

     "Inosuke, where's- INOSUKE," Zenitsu exclaimed as he found the other, sitting at his desk with a cigarette between his fingers, the smoke in the room appearing almost like fog. Zenitsu coughed as he walked in and snatched the cigarette, and opened the windows.

     "Monitsu what the fuck?" Inosuke asked in irritation as he stood up.

     "Don't you know this is bad for you?! You're quitting, right here, and right now!!" Zenitsu yelled as he snuffed the cigarette and threw it out the window. Inosuke rolled his eyes and pushed Zenitsu out of his room.

     "Whatever mom!!" He yelled sarcastically before sitting back at his desk.

5 months later

     "Have you quit smoking Inosuke? I still smell it on your clothes, it sticks," Zenitsu commented as he walked to school with the blue-haired male. Inosuke took a second to answer, he had a vape and a pack of cigs in his bag nearly all the time, in case he needed to take a hit or two at school. However, he knew the other would be upset if he found out he hadn't quit.

     "Yeah, I quit it," Inosuke said as he sighed. Zenitsu looked at him in surprise.

     "Wait, you did? How?"

     "I just stopped, it was hard but I did it, now say you're proud of me!!" Inosuke shouted as he got into Zenitsu's face. Zenitsu rolled his eyes but half smiled and said he was proud of the other for quitting. Inosuke enjoyed the attention he got from Zenitsu, and he enjoyed praise later from Tanjiro when he heard the news.

     Back to the present 

     Inosuke sighed, his lack of vocabulary made it hard for him to formulate a proper response. He knew he had told the other that he had quit and that he had lied, he knew that he would find out eventually but he told himself that he shouldn't and wouldn't give a damn. However, when that day came, he was almost..scared? Not scared but he had some sort of sad, negative emotion, he couldn't pinpoint it. His heart hurt as the other was yelling at him, he couldn't make out what he was yelling but he knew he was angry, and he felt the anger seething from Zenitsu.

     𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵, 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘡𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺?

     "You're just fucking up your lungs with these things, you lied when you said you quit, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛!" Zenitsu yelled out of anger, poking Inosuke in his bare chest, his polo buttons opened up. Those words pierced Inosuke in his heart, his mind hurt even more as he looked at Zenitsu, tears swelling in his eyes. Zenitsu took a minute to register what he had said, his eyes widening as he realized what he had said.

     "I-Inosuke I'm-" He was cut off as Inosuke punched him in the face, before gathering his stuff and running away.

     "Inosuke!" He yelled as the other disappeared around the corner. He couldn't help but tear up as he sat on the ground, his heart aching more than his jaw. He had let the words fall from his tongue without thought, and he hadn't considered Inosuke's feelings. He never thought that he'd make Inosuke cry, he didn't think that the other could break down like that. Usually, he'd just tell him to piss off, but those words had struck Inosuke to the very core. Those words spilled from the lips of the one he had loved the most, of course, it had hurt him. Zenitsu hadn't realized this, he hadn't realized how much Inosuke actually cared about people's words.

     "..𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁...𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲."

[𝘏𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦!!!! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 :,𝘋]