(¯'•._.• 🎀 𝟪:𝟦𝟧 𝒫𝑀 🎀 •._.•'¯(

𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

  Inosuke flopped on his bed, groaning. He had just gotten home from his job at a local ice cream place. He doesn't enjoy it but a little extra money doesn't hurt anyone, does it? He looks over at his school bag, which was stuffed with wrinkled papers, books, a pencil or two sticking out. He didn't take school seriously, it's not like he had parents to scold him about it though. His parents passed away a while ago so that left him this house, and cash that's still going to bills and taxes. But even then, there was still a lot of money left.

  He lived in a big and lavish house, but he didn't especially like it. He thought it was lonely and the only other people that ever came to the house were his maids. After a minute or two of lounging around, Inosuke got up and walked downstairs, grabbing a can of soda and then going back upstairs, sitting at his desk while drinking the soda. He opened his laptop and decided to watch something, he decided to watch anime for the night. He watched as the couple on the screen then leaned into a kiss. He always wondered what that was like. Kissing someone, he's seen it many times before but he wonders what it's like.

  He didn't want to kiss a girl though, he didn't like girls. He wanted to kiss the guy he liked, he wanted to kiss Zenitsu, Zenitsu Agatsuma. He liked his friend, he didn't think anything of it, he was just really attracted to Zenitsu, his name rang throughout his mind. Inosuke shrugged off these thoughts and just continued watching the show and sipping his soda.

 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

  Zenitsu was sitting at his desk, just playing around with his pen. Zenitsu, like his two other friends, was gay. He tried to convince himself that he was straight but every time he saw 𝙝𝙞𝙢, he couldn't help but swoon over 𝚑𝚒𝚖 in his thoughts. If you're wondering who this ʰ𝐢𝐌 is, it is none other than Inosuke Hashibira. He didn't and still doesn't know why but he really likes Inosuke, from his beautiful face to his booming personality. Sure he pronounced his name wrong, sure he bullies him here and there but even after all that, he still liked him. After playing with his pen for a bit, he walked downstairs and grabbed his water bottle and chugged some water. After that, he called Inosuke on his phone, since he was bored but he didn't expect him to pick up.

[phone rings] ...

[phone rings]....

[phone picks up] What you like Monitsu?

*Oh crap he actually picked up* Inosuke, I thought I already told you, my name's Zenitsu

Nah, Monitsu sounds better, anyways what do you want

I'm bored, so I just decided to call you, are you busy or something?

I just got back from my shitty job, so no I'm not busy, what about you

I'm not doing anything but I'm thinking about going on a walk, that's all

Whatever, I'm hungry so imma get some food-

Are you ordering take out again?

What else am I supposed to eat?

You know it's not good for you to keep doing that

I don't care, its good and I can't cook

You do you then

Oh, my anime's gonna start up, go away