Chapter 11: Final fight

"Wooo. Yeahhhh." I heard the screams and hollars of the crowd. I swung and kicked at the air a few times. I was preparing myself for my big fight. The fight for the belt. I didn't know who i was fighting. They didn't say cause they claimed that would add to the difficulty.  If we don't know who we're fighting we can't check up on their stats and sneek in to their private practices.

I've been fighting mma since a month before Hunter left, about 3 months now. I've practiced everyday and I've had 2 fights a week. I'm in the final championship battle tonight. Kyle, my mom, and Hunter have fueled my anger and motivation. Everyone I fight I see them and one of the three. I see it as if I'm fighting for my life. I've won every single fight.

"Now listen, you have to be very careful with this fight. One hit the wrong way to your ribs and it could keep you from ever fighting again. Now I don't need to tell you that your opponent is also one of the best, if they weren't they wouldn't be here." I nodded at Ray and Michael.  They were my coaches. And the best damn coaches anyone could have.

"Now, introducing Black Widow!!!!!!" I heard my song come on and I walked down the boardwalk to the ring. Cage fight, my favorite kind. No escape for my prey. "Her opponent Slayer!!!!!!!" My heart dropped.

Kyle. He was my opponent.  "What the fuck is he doing here. I thought he was in jail?! This has to be a sick joke guys." The pissed look on Micheals face said it wasn't,  and also showed they were clueless as well "No they didn't convict him. We thought it was better if you didnt know. We didn't want you scared and paranoidnall the time." I clenched my jaw and balled up my fist. I slammed my knuckle covers on and my mouth gaurd in. I walked to the middle and yelled. "Ahhhh! Come on pussy! Time for your funeral!" Everyone cheered and the announcers voice rang out. "Oh looks like this is personal for the Black Widow! Lets do this shit!" Ding ding ding

I waited on his first strike. Watching my prey carefully. I dodge his punch and swung my foot into his stomache. He buckled over. I grabbed his head and slammed it into my knee. He recovered quickly landing a punch straight into my already bruised ribs. I tried not to buckle over but he knocked the breathe out of my lungs. I saw spots but ignored them and sent my knee into his junk. I landed a punch in his gut, knee to the face, fist to his mouth.  "TKO!!!" I saw him laying on the mat with a bloody face and blood sprays around him. "We need a medic! I saw Micheal and Ray running towards me right before all I saw was black.

**********
Micheals p.o.v

I walked over to Ray and Jennifer. They were hugged up by the sleek glossy black casket. I knew who was in it but I didn't want to look cause that would make it real. "Whats up man. Hey Jen. I gave them both a hug. I glanced over into the casket to see Violets face surrounded by her midnight black hair and two green streaks that were hey once blonde bangs.  Her bright brown eyes were closed. Her tanned skin was pale. I felt a tear slid down my face. "I'm so sorry Violet!" I gently moved my hand down her beautiful face. "Even in death you're beautiful. Jason' s gonna be happy to see you. I know you are happy now. I love you punk." I kissed her forehead. Hunter walked up beside me with Randy. "I'm sorry for Vi." I looked to see Hunter. I reared back and punched him in the face. "That's for Vi you jackass!" Hunter wentfor his bloody nose, stood up and left. "I'm sorry Micheal, Ray, Jennifer." Randy turned and followed after Hunter.

The funeral service was beautiful. She was laid down next to Jason. Right where she belonged. 

*********
Violets p.o.v

I looked around and I met Jasons bright blue eyes and his brilliant white smile. I ran into his arms and kissed him. "Oh my god I missed you baby!" We hugged each other tightly. "Are you really here?" He smiled "Yes, and so are you." I looked at him confused "What do you mean?" He sighed "You died from that fight. I'm sorry baby." I felt a smile tug at my lips. "Don't be. This is what I wanted." I grabbed his hand and kissed him.