Chapter 7: Lucky 7

Ray and Randy headed out the door Hunter stayed inside and waited for me. I grabbed my keys, phone, cigarettes and my lighter and walked out. We called for a taxi and headed to the Lucky 7 bar and grill. When we got there we saw it was karaoke night. Ah shit, I know how this will end. "Ohhh Vi." Ray was using his sing song voice. "Nope, nope, nope!" Ray pretended to cry and looked at me real sad. "Pwease for your big bruder." Randy and Hunter laughed at him "Dude leave that kiddy talk to Vi. It's cute when she does it." Ray stopped immediately and shoved both Randy and Hunter. I laughed at them and walked in. I heard the boys talking behind me but couldn't hear what the were saying. I grabbed a booth and lit a cigarette. Hunter slid in beside me and Randy and Ray got the other side. "Okay so I say we start off with jager bomb shots and then go to fireballs and then go to my boyfriend Mr Jose Cuervo." Hunter smiled and nodded Ray laughed at me and Randy gave me a fake sad face "I want vodka first!" We all laughed at him and agreed. "Yay!" he shot us a little boy grin.

I went to the bartender "I need 4 vodka shots, and 4 jager bomb shots." he fixed them and headed me the tray, I took it and headed to the booth. "Finally what took so long? Hook up with the bartender already?" Ray winked at me. Hunter got a pissed off look on his face I chuckled and nudge him with my hip. I sat the tray down on the table, Hunter got up and let me slid in. My hand brushed against Hunters and he smiled brightly at me I smiled back and motioned for him to sit down. I passed out the shots snd we all took one "To starting over and fucking the past!" I smiled at Ray. We threw back the vodka shot and went for the jager bombs, we threw those back and then a blonde bimbo walked towards the table. She had bleached blonde hair her face looked like a box of crayola crayons threw up on it. She wore a way to tight and way to short black mini skirt, 5 inch heels and an almost see threw white shirt. "Hey baby, wanna dance." She was looking right at Hunter, who just laughed at her. "I'm sorry I don't do prostitutes. Besides I'm with this gorgeous woman." he placed his arm around me and slid me close to him. I felt my cheecks get hot. She looked at Randy and Ray who quickly shook their gead no before she could say anything. We all laughed "I think y'all boys just saved yourselves from many unknown STD'S." I chuckled and they shuddered at the thought of doing her. "Randy why don't you get the next 2 rounds of shots now." he looked at me and nodded. He can back with 8 vodka shots and 4 fireballs. I smiled big and took 2 vodka shots and 1 fireball. "Whoa someone's eager." Ray and Hunter laughed at me. I shrugged "Na yall are just being slow asses." Hunter chuckled. I threw back the shots "Hunt, wanna let me out. I wanna do some karaoke." Ray jumped up "Yes! I knew she'd do it." we laughed at him. Hunter got up and helped me out the booth. I went to the bartender and got 3 tequila shots. I threw 2 back and went on stage. "Okay so how many ladies here tonight like tequila shots?" a bunch of hell yeahs and wooo's filled the bar. "Hell yeah! Well this one is for all of yall ladies." I started singing tequila makes her clothes fall off and the place went crazy, at the end of the song I took my last shot and walked back to the booth. Hunter, Ray and Randy clapped and I did a bow and laughed. "Wow you habe an amazing voice." Hunter smiled at me. "Thanks babe.".

Ray went and got us some more shots, we did those and sat there talking for a while. I don't know about them but I was drunk. I was leaning on Hunter playing with his class ring and laughung at Ray and Randy arguing about dibs on taking some chick back to my place. We called the taxi and had to get two. Ray and Randy ended up picking up a chick and took her back to my place. We got back to the apartment and walked in. Ray and his chick went into his room, Randy and his chick got the spare, and well Hunter was with me.

I pushed Hunter against the back of my bedroom door and started kissing him. He placed his hand on the side of my face and kissed me back passionately. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to my bed. I started taking his clothes off and he helped me with mine. We had sex till dawn and fell asleep holding each other.