chapter 2. Two Weeks Earlier

"So babe what are we doing today?" Jason gave me his sweet smile, I knew he was hiding something from me. "It's a surprise. So I'm giving you a heads up, once we get on the road I'm going to put a blindfold on you." "But why? You know I hate surprises!" I gave him a little pout and puppy dog eyes. He smiled and tackled me backwards onto our bed. I squealed from the surprise of him jumping on me. I opened my eyes and saw Jason's face inches from mine. I loved looking into his sky blue eyes and getting lost in them. I could stare at him all day long if he'd let me. He leaned in and kissed me passionately, breaking me out of my thoughts and my adoration. I kissed him back. We never broke away from the kiss, carrying it deeper and further.

We were suddenly interrupted by his phone ringing. "Ughhh!" I giggled at his reaction, but I was equally as frustrated by the rude interruption. "Hello? Oh hey man what's up? No way, you're kidding! Okay great She'll enjoy that. Okay man we'll see you in 40." I was sitting in the living room waiting on him to get off the phone, not wanting to intrude or whatever. "Okay baby we're going to leave earlier so hurry up and finish getting ready." He seems excited.

I hopped up off the couch and did my make-up with my emerald green eye shadow with a yellow fade, subtle pink lip stick and straightened my hair I threw on my faded jeans, my cowboy boots, and my green and yellow plaid shirt. I walked out to see Jason wearing his fade jeans and a white shirt that showed off his sculpted arms and pecks. God he looks so fucking sexy wearing that. I smiled at him and walked out towards the living room to wait for him. After about 5 minutes he came walking out with his phone in his hand. I guess he's texting one of his friends or his cousin micheal. I miss micheal it's been forever since we saw him and last time it didn't pan out to well.

Flashback

Last time we were at Michaels his adopted brother made a surprise visit while I was in the shower. Jason and micheal went to the ABC Store. Well when I got out of the shower Kyle was in the bathroom waiting on me to get out. "Hey there." he licked his lips and an evil smirk appeared on his face. I gulped and held the towel around me tighter. " Jason and Micheal want to keep you all to themselves but that's just selfish" he grabbed me by my arm and threw me on the floor and yanked my towel from around me. I tried to fight him off but i failed. Next thing I know I was being hit repeatedly and he was on top of me. I tried to hit him and squirm away but that only made him hit me harder. I felt him enter me and let out a whimper, I prayed Michael and jason were going to get home right now and stop this from happening. I felt a tear run down my face. "Bitch you crying?" I didn't respond to him. "You will answer me when I speak to you!" I felt his hand go up and then connect with the side of my face. I had a metallic taste fill my mouth and I knew it was blood. I spit in his face "fuck you!" I felt him thrust harder. Dammit why'd I do that. dumbass! he kept thrusting in me, causing sharp stabbing pains. I clenched my jaw to keep the tears back. He hit me again on my face and the in my stomach. "Stop it! Please just stop!" I yelled, I was literally begging him. "That'll get you no where with me you dumb little whore!!" He thrusted harder a few times and let out a moan. Thank god maybe he'll leave now. He didn't leave, he grabbed a piece of glass from a broken mirror that fell down with me. It sliced through my inner thigh. "ahhhh! Stop you got what you wanted!! You sick fuck!!" he growled and lifted me up by my hair. He was standing now and his penis was right in my face. "Now, open your mouth. Don't you dear try anything funny or I'll slit your throat this time!" I was so scared I slowly opened my mouth and he jerked my head forward placing him inside. He still had my hair in his hands and used that as the 'steering wheel'. Once he'd had enough he threw my head back down and walked out the bathroom, and left me on the bathroom floor bleeding. I thought I was going to die right there and Jason and Micheal would never know what had happened. I wanted to die. I didn't want them seeing me like this. I was beaten and bloody, I tried to move to get up but I couldn't.