THANK YOU DUSTY AND NIALL

CHAPTER 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IT WAS THE ONE AND ONLY...........HARRY STYLES WITH DUSTY his black and white cat.

Even though I might only see him today i knew Dusty was to thank so whatever reason he was here, I have to be very thankful to this "special'' cat.I knew that today, my job just got a whole lot better.

"Please someone help my pussy it is BLEEDING...!" He said bursting out in to a whole laughing session and then the rest of the band came inside and joined in too. But i knew it was a prank so i giggled but a little to loudly when they all turned their beautiful faces at ME! "UM! SORRY JUST GOT CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT! hehe!" I said with a nervous laugh."It is okay babe don't worry, but i am very sorry for interrupting your job.May i say, dont you look too young to work here?" THE Louis tomlinson said "I am only 19." I answered back with no nervous sound, gestures or anything like that. I am getting the hang of this! "OH well um.. you are a very.. beautiful girl." He says while he takes my hand and kisses it softly..LOUIS TOMLINSON IS MAKING OUT WITH MY HAND. TOTAL FANGIRL MOMENT AHHHHH.

* cough cough* "Hi, my name is Stephanie and thank you so much. It is great to hear that from somebody that i always dreamed to meet." DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT." Oh so i suppose you already know who I am and I only speak the truth to people that i just meet." he says and winks at me.

I blush then turn around to face the boys and they all have a straight face on and i can tell they didn't appreciate what Louis did. This feeling that i have feels amaZayn.. that 4/5 of one direction is jealous?!?! Well i think so." Hi i am also very sorry for disturbing you but since i am already here might as well get a check up for my pussy.. CAT ! sorry'' Harry says giggling then put the famous smile on.

"Sure um but you would have to wait i have to go to my lunch break before it is over .. sorry." I dreaded to say that. What if he just leaves- i get interrupted again" Do you mind if we go to, I am STARVING!" Niall asks. " Niall we just ate" Zayn answers to him." NO!" I shouted out loud." I mean.. no it is fine I don't really mind. It would be a pleasure if you would join." I got to call Izzy she is my bestfriend,her full name is Isabella but i call her Izzy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. COMMENT PLEASE ! FAN OR VOTE