Management= No Good

Taylor's P.O.V

Richard and I quickly let go of eachother's hand and we both went our seperate ways.

----

As I popped my key through the whole and twisted it, I got a phone call...it was MANAGEMENT!

I hesitate to answer but I know if I don't I will get in bigger trouble.

"Hello?" I say through the phone but even though I cant see them I can feel the tension through the other line.

"TAYLOR WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED WITH YOU AND HARRY!" My manager said, well shouted at me.

"Well Harry ch-" I got interrupted by no other than

HARRY.

" HELLO,GOODBYE!" Harry hung up on MANAGEMENT! HOW MORE STUPID CAN HE BE.BUT IN THE END THEY ALWAYS FORGIVE HIM.When in other case people lose their jobs.

Cheeky boy always finds his way.

"Taylor what I said early I meant it."

That hurt.

"The same thing with management when they said we would lose all our fans and money if they found out we were faking our relationship."

That is true... I guess now I can't date Richard for a while... a LONG while.

----LOUIS P.O.V

When I explained everything to Stephanie about what Harry said she looked depressed. When I told her what he told Taylor she grew a huge smile on her face.Taylor was fake.. she seemed nice at first but that is because she is a good actress.

"Well let me give some medicine to Dusty and I will be right with you,babe." The way she says babe makes my heart flutter.(in a non-gay way) I left her alone to do her job and waited in the waiting room.

It was already night time so the hospital was closed and it was just me and her by ourselves so I decided to look around. When I went to the back there was a door and when I opened it..... it was an empty garage...I HAVE AN IDEA! I called the lads(not Harry) and told them to bring some beer,food,movies since I saw a t.v here, blankets,pillows and a radio.

TODAY ,well TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO GET WASTED!