I'm SO sorry

I woke up in Louis's arms and I remeber that I fainted and...Harry ran away... again I ask myself why me ?

Why did they have to do that prank in the vet hospital.... Why did My Aunt have to die. Why did my life have to be this confusing, so, so, complicated !?!?! Why did I have to make Harry cry and run away. NO I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING OTHER THAN MAKING HARRY SAD. NEVER MIND I SAID THAT! I got to go fix this before the funeral begins.

" Izzy can you pick a dress for me I have to go.. do something?" She looks at me in confusion but then it changes to a small smile." Of course! Now where is the mini cocktail dresses?" She says and my eyes widen, then she burst out laughing joining Louis but his was fake and I know why.He was still sad about me and Harry

.. if there was a me and Harry.

That kiss with Harry was at first just a pretend kiss,but Louis's kiss ... well I went in but he kissed back. And I think it was better than Harry's. Wait! Harry is dating Taylor Swift and if they saw us together, she will make another album about Harry and Harry will lose money...People will hate me. I'm not even famous for god sake!!!

I snap out of my thoughts and leave to go find Harry.

------------

WOW he recovers fast! There stood Harry locking lips with his "girlfriend" Taylor!

He pulls back and see's me, and he ignores ME !

I run towards him and he pretends I'm a ... fan .! So he calls security to take me away but thank God my superman Louis was there to save me. " Are you really going to be a douche, Harry!" Louis yells at Harry, while Taylor stands in confusion gripping Harry's hand.

" What do you mean Louis, we don't even know her!" Harry says.. okay that's it! Whatever I thought of Harry, its over. GOOD LUCK, SWIFT!

" Harry, say whatever, I don't care( I actually did) but I just wanted to say that I was sorry- but since you didn't even care, I take back my apology!" With that I turn to Louis, tug on his hair, and start to make-out with him. I open my eyes to see a jealous, angry, Harry and more confused Taylor Swift. I then see flashes but ignore it thinking it's nothing and continue kissing Louis,

WRONG MOVE.

Stupid paparazzi showed up, matter of fact they were always there but I didn't even notice. I AM SO SORRY LOUIS !!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

how did you like it! Please comment, vote and FAN <3 and if you dont have an account make one !