A LOT A QUESTIONS BUT VERY LITTLE ANSWERS

HEY PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER AND THE REST. I NEED TO KNOW IF I AM DOING GOOD! :) fan, vote and comment!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Harry styles is carrying me to the restroom but not to use it.. it is to use me!

'' Okay I am so sorry i said those things back there, but it looked like you needed help so I wanted to.... help you" Harry it is totally fine thanks for your concern but instead of saying that I slapped him. WHY WOULD I SLAP HIM HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" OMG I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT PLEAS-" Harry kissed me... he kissed me again but this wasn't like the one he did early... this one was to shut me up and not to prove anything other than he likes me.. well I think? 

A sexy, raspy moan escapes his mouth... that turned me on. I tangle my hands through his hair and his tongue slips in my mouth and both our tongues are wrestling.. his wins. His hands go up my shirt and unclasps my bra.. he had a lot of practice. My free hand slides under his shirt and massage his hard rock abs.. Right now I feel like a million dollars. 

His hand goes down my pants and then he takes them off but then he pulls back from our kiss scratch that make-out session.

" I am so sorry Stephanie but I can't do this. Even though i really want to, I can't .I think you know the "rumors" about me dating Taylor swift, but they are not true.... well kind of bu-" My hand meets his face again and all you hear is the loud smack. If it hurt my hand I'm pretty sure it hurt him ten times more.

I pull my pants up and fix my hair and make-up and ran out the room to see the lads there eating and James on the otherside of the room .. not looking happy. I then remembered I was at lunch break so I look at the clock and see I am almost late.

I didn't want to bother the boys or cause an argument so I run outside the door as quickly as I could but only to get stopped by someone...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE... <3 also dont forget to fan.