The new song!

" So why this tune?" Richard, my studio guy asked me. ( let me love you >the side)

" Oh, I just thought it would go good with these lyrics" I said quickly and I faked that I was about to cry.

" * cough* cough* Go on ahead, Ms. Swift." Richard said.

" Harry, I just don't get it, do you enjoy my hurt? I know you saw my tissues .... My face full of hurt

You don't believe love stories... You think there all lies

Hot as you are, you go whoring around like no other guys

If I was your girl( harry you)

I always worried bout what you'd do

but you'll be coming home back to me

every night getting in fights

your the type of man

( deserve bad things)

handful of woman

( tons of pregnan-cies)

Harry your by far the worst guy I ever dated ( so i wanna show u, u r)

( I actually made those lyrics while listening to the song.. so DON'T copy it or if you do Give me credit)

" Okay- That is all I - gotten so far" I faked cried through my words and now Richard decides to ask questions that I wanted him to ask since I have gotten here.

" Taylor what happen?"

" Harry ,you know my boyfriend...doesn't love me- and I think we are over!" I said now tears coming out of my eyes, but of course they were fake.

"Taylor, Hun, I thought you guys were a fake couple?" Richard says... SHOOT I FORGOT HE KNEW!

" I know but I loved him and he told me that he loved me!" Whew that was close. I dug my head in his chest so it could be more dramatic... Richard is ,by the way, a HOTTIE and one year younger than me so it was pretty comfortable.

" Sweetie.. I am truly sorry.. about him. Maybe this would help you."

I looked up and he smashed his, soft,sweet, luscious, lips on to mine, I kissed back ( before did I tell you I had a crush on him? no Okay well now you know ) and we stayed there for a couple of minutes but those minutes felt like an eternity.

-------

We walked out of the studio hand in hand forgetting about all the paparazzi awaiting for us outside.

" TAYLOR WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRY?'' '' TAYLOR WHAT IS YOUR NEW SINGLE GOING TO BE LIKE?" " WHEN DID YOU AND HARRY BREAK UP?'' '' WHY DID YOU AND HARRY BREAK UP?"

Those were the questions the paparazzi asked me.

OH SHOOT!

-------

HOW DID U LIKE IT...COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN! xx