What has happened!

STEPHANIE'S P.O.V

   I can't believe my best Friend- slash- sister-slash- fake sister, did that to me! She is such a b- BACK STABBER! There I said it, BACK STABBER!

Right after we left her in the mall ,Zayn told us what happened earlier and he started tearing up, I mean who wouldn't be tearing up?! The girl he thought he once loved is the girl he now HATES.I think out of all us three, we all do! Yes, right now I hate my best- my ex-best Friend if that word even existed.

Right now it is 5:17 p.m and I am cuddling with MY boyfriend, please mention to Izzy that he is MINE.

Well speaking of the devil my phone just rang and well, it's her!

I answer it wanting to see what she is going to say." I am truly, madly, deeply, sorry about what happened earlier! I guess I didn't realize how selfish I was, just risking my best friend- freindship!            

   Please forgive me I can't live without my bestie!" She said while sniffling. Well if I can say one thing, she actually meant it.

I just can't forgive her without teaching her a lesson.

" If you actually think I will forgive you that easily, well you were wrong." I said as calmly as I could and hung up on her.

" Was that... Izzy ?'' Louis asks me with his sexy, british, voice of his.

"Um yes." I said trying to play it cool. 

A  smirk grew on his face and he said," OH, I THINK MY ACCENT TURNS YOU ON IF IM NOT MISTAKEN." Louis says and he laughs. Oh Louis you are not mistaken, I say to myself, but I  I didn't ,when he stares at me with a smile and says," Oh I am never wrong because...... I am......

SUPAHHH MAN-AH-NNN" He shouts out loud.

I started laughing so hard that I snorted.

" Louis, why can't I get a girl that snorts?" I hear Harry say from the door.

I turn to face him and I see he is holding Dusty. OH I forgot! I have to thank Dusty for bringing them into my life!

" Ha Ha, Harry can I see Dusty for a minute?" I said trying to be nice.. maybe I can be just friends with Harry?

"Well of course. I was going to ask if you can. He has been throwing up all morning!" Harry's face turned worried and serious at the same time. I felt bad for him NOW I kind of have to be friends with him. Maybe it will not be that bad.

" Oh my goodness! Well why don't we head on over to my job and take a look at Dusty." I say as I get off the bed.

" Thank you so much, Stephanie! Im so about yesterday, love you as a friend! And I am sure Dusty loves you too!" Harry says in a baby voice and I laugh." I love you guys too!" Yep, I will be friends with him. He is not that bad!

------

" Well Harry I got good news for Dusty, he is just a little sick. Nothing to serious." I say as I take off my white gloves and coat along with it. " Isn't she hot wearing that ,Harry?'' Louis says and slaps my butt. I blush, HARD.

" Yes she looks very hot!" Harry says seriously.

Both Louis and I look at him and Harry responds," Did I REALLY just say that out loud?!" He says blushing tons.

DOES HARRY LIKE ME!!

PLEASE LET THAT BE A NO!

I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS, BUT NOW CAN I EVEN BE FRIENDS WITH HIM?

See Stephanie, that's what you get when you are nice.

__________________________________________________________________________________

HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!?!? I KNOW IT SUCKS , RIGHT NOW IT IS 4:24 A.M SO.. IT SUCKS! PLEASE  VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT! LOVE YOU AND WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A BETTER COUPLE HARRY WITH STEPHANIE OR LOUIS AND STEPHANIE?