Embarrassing

Izzy and my " I thought would die because of her disease" aunt walked in.

I pulled off Harry and covered our bodies.

* cough cough* " I got the text you sent about meeting up with you at lunch and when I arrived Liam told me that he didn't know were you went and I thought you would come back here so... yea!"

My best-friend and Aunt saw me naked making out with Harry styles in the SHOWER!! When you think about it, it sounds awesome.

"So do you mind leaving us alone for a sec?" I can't believe Harry just said that!.. That is so CUTE and awkward.

" NO YOU CAN'T STAY HERE WITH MY NEICE! I AM ABOUT TO DIE AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE  ALONE WITH HER TODAY.... DO YOU MIND?!" My Aunt Linda said and slammed the door. I am getting that feeling again, my throat is closing... I am about to cry again. I need to leave Harry and go with my Aunt. Before the time arrives.

I get my towel quickly and leave Harry in the shower alone without saying anything and meet up with Izzy and Linda.

There in the waiting room I see something that almost made me die myself...

My Aunt Linda

DEAD! 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it.. plz comment, rate, AND vote!! :)