....

I turn around to face....JAMES. " Babe please listen to me" He waits and when I dont respond he continues" I regret cheating on you with that ratchet girl.. no one and I mean NO ONE could compare to you in bed- I mean in the universe!!" He says trying to cover himself up... um no.Right when I was about to let him back into my life he had to go and ruin it ALL . Like always. I think that is what he is only good at... RUINING THINGS.( That was them when they were dating)

I think today is slap all the jerks day because i slapped him like there was no tomorrow. Leaving him with his hands covering his cheeks I ran back to work.

I arrived right on time but I was all sweaty. Good thing there was no patients there so I went to my office part which had a bathroom with a shower so when I was on-call and like in this situation where there is no patients, I could shower.

When I stripped down I didn't realize that I forgot to lock the door, so when I closed the curtains I then heard something like a cloth fall on the ground. IT WAS CLOTHES.... HARRY STYLES CLOTHES.

He walked in and pushed my back against the shower wall not roughly but seductively.

" Listen Stephanie I dont love Taylor Swift okay.. The rumors of us dating are true but our relationship isn't and we hope that nobody finds that out.The whole reason it is fake is because we want people to recognize us and listen to our music because we are actually going to make a whole 'nother album just me and her together, so with that we get money. That doesn't mean One Direction is breaking up it  means that we are just taking a " break" but that also means that people are gonna buy our albums more because they think that we will not make more." I look into his eyes and see that he is not lying.. I then look at his body and see that he is " turned on" by my body.

I flush with red and he realizes it and his so famous smile and dimples appear. Then something that i never thought would happen... happened!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?!?! COMMENT,FAN , VOTE ! PLEASE