Unwanted To Loved Ch. 27

Ruby's P.O.V.

The next day started Amy's training so I was sitting on the grass nearby watching. I was so intrigued with the training that I didn't notice somebody had sat next to me. I glanced over to my right and was shocked to see Brian. 

He notices that I'm staring. "I hope you're okay with me sitting next to you." He says.

"Of course I am but I thought you would be over there making sure Amy was okay." I reply.

Brian lowers his head and grabs some grass in his hand. "Amy assured me that she had everything under control and that Chris would not harm her. She told me to sit next to you and keep you company." He says.

I didn't say more and I turned my head to watch the training. I saw Amy and Chris walking over towards Brian and I. They both sit down in front of us.

"Training done?" Brian asks.

"For now, were taking a break." Chris says.

I hear movement and I see out of the corner of my eye, Brian standing up. He goes over to Amy and sits behind her. I see that he's rubbing her back. I wonder how long it's going to take Matt to finish his paperwork. 

I felt someone sit behind me and I instantly knew that it was Matt. It was almost like he read my mind and that he knew I wanted him to come out. 

"How is the training going?" Matt asks.

"It's going great! Amy is a fast learner and she is an excellent fighter." Chris says. 

After an hour and a half Chris decided that it was time to do some more training. Amy and Chris got up and went to their training spot and they began to train once more. 

I felt a light breath on my neck coming from Matt, it tickled a little but also it felt weird too. 

"Wanna head inside?" Matt whispered in my ear.

I just nod my head and then I got up along with Matt. He grabbed my hand in his and he led me inside. We went up to our bedroom and I sat on the bed. Matt came over and sat behind me and he began rubbing my back. I moaned a little loving the feeling Matt gave me; I could hear him chuckle a little. 

"I love you Ruby." Matt says.

I smile. "I love you too Matt." I reply.

To anyone still reading this story, I apologize for the long wait for a new chapter.