Unwanted To Loved Ch. 3

Unknown's P.O.V.

I was trying to decide if I should wake the Alpha up and tell him that we have a prisoner or not. He hates being awakened and he always snaps at me. Just as I was about to leave the hallway and go somewhere else, I hear his door being opened.

"What the fuck are you doing? I can hear you pacing." The Alpha snaps.

"I just wanted to let you that we have a new prisoner." I stutter out.

This is stupid! Me, a Beta, stuttering because I know that I'm about to get my ass kicked. 

"Really?" The Alpha says with a big smile on his face.

I nod my head. The Alpha loves having prisoners executed. It doesn't matter what your excuse is for coming here, you'll be dead soon enough.

"Where is the prisoner?" The Alpha questions.

"In the infirmary." I whisper.

The Alpha shakes his head. "For what?" He asks.

"Apparently they passed out." I say.

The Alpha smirks at that. "Tell the doctor to feed our 'guest' and make sure that the prisoner is handcuffed to the bed. I don't want them escaping." He says.

I nod my head. 

"I'm going to get a little more sleep. Do not disturb me, understand?" The Alpha demands.

"I won't sir...Alpha." I stutter.

Damn it, I just did it again. I wonder if the Alpha ever found his mate, would he still be the heartless bastard or would he change for her?