Unwanted To Loved Ch. 13

Ruby's P.O.V.

I didn't try to reason with the guy because I knew that Brian would step in and tell me to let him cook something for me.

"So what are your names?" I question.

"I'm Luke." The guy cooking says.

"And I am James or Jimmy." The guy sitting says.

"You two are twin brothers right?" I ask.

"Yep." They both say.

I laugh at that and I see Jimmy smiling at me.

"Where's Amy at Brian?" I question.

"I have no idea. When I woke up, she wasn't in the bed. What about Matt, where is he?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Same thing. He was gone when I woke up." I reply.

I see a plate being placed on the table in front of me so I look up to see Luke. 

"What do you want to drink?" He asks.

"Um...apple juice?" I question.

I hear the fridge open and then I hear the sound of a cabinet being opened. Then the fridge opens again and a glass is placed in front of the plate.

"Eat slowly though Ruby." Brian says.

I cut the egg up into small pieces and I put a piece in my mouth and chewed on it. I swallowed it and waited for a few seconds to see if I should eat more. After those few seconds went by, I ate piece by piece until I had the egg gone. I drank the apple juice and then I got up and put the dishes in the sink. I could hear Luke telling me that he could've done that for me.

"I don't want you guys doing everything for me. It'll make me feel useless." I say truthfully.

"Trust me if Matt was here he would tell you that your not useless." Brian tells me.

"How was Matt like before I came here?" I questioned wanting to get to know more about him.

"He was cruel to everyone, he would treat us as if we were nothing and if you pissed him off, he would think of a severe punishment to do." Luke tells me.

"He would also have beatings for anyone that so much as looked at him the wrong way." Jimmy says.

"You changed him though." Brian tells me.

"How?" I ask looking at him.

"He's much nicer to others. Especially yesterday." Luke says.

"Yesterday?" I questioned.

"He asked me, Luke, and Brian to help him out cleaning the room. Luke and I didn't know who you were and when the Alpha asked us nicely, the both of us were in shock." Jimmy says.

With my wolf hearing, I could hear the sound of a vehicle pulling up. Brian gets up and heads to the door, it opens and I instantly smell him...Matt is back. I got up and went into the living room to see bags of stuff on the floor. 

I see Matt come inside with more bags. "What the hell is going on?" I ask.

"Surprise. No looking." He says.

I roll my eyes. "I'll resist the temptation to look." I say sarcastically.

He smiles and then walks out back to the car. I see he grabs a couple more bags and then he shuts the trunk. He walks back in and motions for me to follow him.

"Where is Brian?" I ask.

"Outside with Amy. Apparently she forgot to write a note telling him that she was going shopping with me." He says.

We go into our room and he places the stuff on the floor. 

"You sit down on the bed while I get the rest of the bags. No looking." He says.

He leaves then so I sit on the bed and wait for him to return.