WHY WOULD I LEAVE HIM?

His eyes widened. Omg, I knew it. He couldn't love me back. How could he even love me? How stupid of me to say the L word to him.

What were you thinking Micah?! Were you on crack?! Were you drunk?! Are you crazy?!

This is not a good time brain.

Fuck Micah. You ruined everything. You ruined your friendship.

"I-I'm-" Sam cut me off.

"I love you too!" He yelled at me clearly happy. His eyes were dancing with happiness. His lips were stretched into a smile.

"Oh my god Micah. You don't know how much you made me happy right now!"

"You-you love m-me?" I stuttered. I must've heard wrong.

"Yes, I love you Micah." He said it with honestly and with love while cupping my cheeks.

"I love you too." Tears were pouring out of my eyes now.

"Don't cry." He wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

"I can't believe it... You love me."

He wiped my tears again. "Yes, I love you Micah." I chuckled.

It's funny how we fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." He hugged me tightly.

"My aunt said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."

He smiled at me and kissed me cheek.

"You change me Sam. I don't even know why I trusted you easily. But now I do. You broke my walls. You saved me. I love you."

"I love you too Micah. You also saved me. I was already dead but then you came in my life things got better. I am alive to love you okay. I won't love anybody else."

"Thank you for everything Sam."

"Thank you too Micah for loving me back."

I can't believe this guy in front of me love me. I think I am dreaming. I pinched myself. Nope not dreaming.

"Did you just pinched yourself?" Sam asked rubbing the spot where I pinched on my arm.

"Yup, just making sure."

"Don't worry it's not a dream." He caressed my cheek and look me at the eyes.

He loves me back. Omg. I smiled. "I love you."

"Is this the time were we kiss or something like that. I'm really sorry. I am new to this all." He said. I chuckled.

"Really?" I asked really shocked. I mean he is older than me and he hasn't kissed a girl? Shocking.

"Yes, really. And I love you." He started leaning forward.

His face was already near mine. I can feel his breath fanning on my face. And I am really nervous because this was our first. I don't know what to do.

Fuck it. I leaned forward and our lips connected. My eyes fluttered close. And I felt sparks and electricity erupted through my body.

I didn't feel anything except his lips on mine as it moves in sync with mine. It was magical.

His lips were amazing. I can totally hear fireworks exploding around us. And the electricity was in shock moving through my body.

Finally we pulled away because of needing oxygen. I really don't want to stop but I still want to live.