WE ARE JUST FRIENDS GUYS

“You need to hang out with you friends Micah.” He said sternly.

“But I don’t want to.” I pouted.

Well my friends just called me earlier saying that we are going to hang out in the mall. But I don’t want to but Sam wants to. Ugh…

He said that I need to go with my friends and to go out breath some fresh air. But I don’t I rather stay inside plus I don’t have money to waist.

“You have to go Micah.”

“I don’t want to!” I said sternly.

His mouth formed a thin line. “I’m sorry Sam. It’s just that I don’t have money to waste when we go to the mall.”

“I’ll gi-“ I cut him off.

“No.” I said immediately. “No no no no no. No Sam.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me in the eyes.

“Please.” He pleaded.

“I want you to come with me…” I said and looked down on his shirt.

Well this the first time in 3 years that I got to hang out again with them. And I just want him to go with me so I don’t get out of place.

He started to think and tapped his chin repeatedly. I laughed at hi. He looked cute.

“Pleeeeeaaaaase.” I dragged the word as I pleaded with puppy face.

He chuckled. “You don’t need to do that face. I was already going to say yes. I was just teasing you.” He pinched my cheek.

“Yay!” I jumped. Thank god my father is not here or he would kill the fun.

I throw on a clothes which looks presentable in people’s 0eyes. Just a plain white tee and a purple floral shorts. I stood in front of Sam.

He looked up and I held my only two converse. A blue, white and red polka-dot low cut converse. And a black converse which you can fold the first skin and reveal a cheetah purple and on the other side yellow cheetah printed on it.

Sam looked back and forth at the two shoes and pointed at the black one. “Thanks.” I put it on.

“No problem.” He said and helped me tie it.

“Are you going to change or nah?” I asked.

“I’m going to change. I don’t think these clothes are for malls.” He stated and while pointing at his khaki shorts and plain white shirt.

“Right.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards their house. I’m not really a slow walker. Well I am. It’s just that my lungs won’t work with me.

He let go of my hand and I sat on the couch while waiting for him to be back. I pulled my phone from my pocket and I sent a quick text to my crew.

Guys I’ll go wid u. I’m bringing a friend wid me & we will just meet u at d mall

-she_wolfxoxo’

Sam was walking down the stairs when I was putting back my phone in my pocket.

I took a glance at his appearance. A button up shirt and jeans with a nike on his feet. Not bad…

Hmm… I know you love it Micah.

“Like what you see?” I snapped out of my thoughts. Sam was pointing at his body.

I rolled my eyes at him. “In your dreams chubs.” I said. But I knew I liked it.