I PROMISE

I was gaping. But my tears kept pouring. Why? Why would every time I love somebody that is the time that they would leave me.

I understand that I am worthy but you don’t have to leave me and suffer alone. I hate being alone. I hate leaving. I hate lying.

Why?!

I guess SpongeBob wasn’t kidding when he said ‘No matter how much love and goodness you’ve done to them, they will still hurt you.’

I sobbed quietly. It hurts so much. I just want to die.

“I have three months left to live. I don’t want to tell you because I don’t want you to worry and I just want to feel like living.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? I told you, I hate lying. If you would have told me. I will still treat you the same person. Two months has passed and you didn’t tell me. We wasted those times just doing nothing.”

“Micah. The time you, me, we enjoyed wasting was not wasted. I love you okay. You were different from other girls. You were weird and awesome at the same time. And I love you just the way you are.”

“I don’t want you to leave me.” I cried.

“I will not leave you. I will always stay right here.” He pointed at my heart.

“But I don’t think I will survive on my own. I am too weak. Without you catching me, I will fall and die.”

“Hey don’t say that. You will not die. I will not let you die okay. I want you to be happy.”

“But I will not be happy when you aren’t here anymore. Can I just come with you?” I pleaded.

“No. I don’t want you to throw away your life for me. You still have dreams to concur Micah.”

“But my dreams consists of you and me. Together forever.”

“I will be your guardian angel Micah forever. I will protect you forever.

“I will miss you.” I said while a sobbed escaped my mouth.

“Sshh. I know you will. But I still have three months. Cheer up.” He said trying to make my mood change.

“How can I cheer up Sam?” I looked at him in the eyes.

He gave me a peck on the lips. “I will take you out on a date.”

“Really? A date?” Nothing can cheer me up right now. After hearing the news.

“There is food.”

“I just want to puke.”

“A walk in the park.”

“Can I die?”

“Nope. Because I love you.”

I sighed. “Can I hurt myself?”

“Micah no. Stop it please. I love you.”

“I want to go home. I think my father is back.”

“Don’t go back there with that monster. Do you want to get hurt? I love you.”

“Yes. Now I want to go back.” I started walking towards the door.

“Why won’t you answer me back?! It’s not my fault that I am going to die Micah! Maybe it’s what God wants for me. Micah I love you okay. You promised me you won’t leave me. And you hate lying. Please come back in my arms and answer me back.”

I sighed. I turned around and glanced at him. “Yes Sam I hate lying. And I also hate leaving. I hate being alone. And that is what you are going to do to me after three months. You are going to leave me and I will be all alone.”