DRAGGING, SURPRISING AND HUGGING ME

“I missed you too guys.” I sobbed quietly.

They both pulled back. I swear they could be mistaken as twins with their movements and personalities.

I wiped their tears away and hugged them away. “Guys please stop crying we still have class.”

“Pshh Micah, we still have lunch.” Ayanna pushed my face lightly.

“Micah please eat with us. We missed you so much and we missed your weirdness.” Ronneth pleaded me.

“You mean me embarrassing myself from being a weirdo, and you will all laugh cause it’s funny to see me like that?” I raised my eyebrow at her.

Ronneth struggled to answer my question. I laughed at her.

“Well, it’s true.” She put her hands in her hips making her curls bounce. I love her hair.

“Ok guys, come on let’s eat. I got to feed my whale.” She rubs her flat stomach. Honestly I like her figure because she doesn’t get fat. But she eats like a caveman.

“I don’t want to.” I stated at them.

They turn to look at each other before nodding their heads and they suddenly dragged me to the cafeteria.

They seriously dragged me. But since the floor was smooth I let them dragged me.

People are looking at us. But we don’t care and we just laughed at our weirdness.

“Guys faster!” I shouted at them and laughed because they know if they let me go I will run away so they complied with me and went faster.

“Ugh Micah you are so fat. You weigh like a hippo!” Ayanna grunted.

“Thanks sweetie, I already know that!” I smiled at her and laughed again. Well, it’s true I’m fat. No need in denying that.

We finally got to the cafeteria but not without the weird faces that people gave us as we pass by. Well suck it up people because these people are crazily awesome.

We stopped at our able. Well, my ex-table. I stopped eating here.

Ayanna pushed me towards the chair and Ronneth made me sit down. And I don’t really have that much to argue with. When both of them are here, they are in charge.

When I was seated people around the table stopped from talking with whatever they were talking and looked towards me.

“Micah!” They all shouted and I think that was enough for the whole cafeteria to hear but they still continued to attack me.

They all hugged me tight and I was suffocating. It was really tight and everyone from the table was hugging me.

Oh God, I think I’m going to die. I think my face was already red from lack of oxygen.

“Guys, stop cutting Micah’s circulation.” Ronneth yelled at them and they immediately pulled out muttering some apologies to me.

“Thanks Ron and its okay guys. I missed you all too. No need to kill me.” I smiled at them and adjusted my shirt.

I looked at me group. I missed them so much.

Claire, another Latina friend. She is like my twin. We have the same personalities. And people think that both of us are bipolar.

Hmm, are we really that moody that people think of that?

I don’t care.

She is very cheerful and jumpy. Something like that. But when she is in a bad mood you don’t want to mess with her.