four

Florence Rhodes-

As i pack all of my clothes for the tour i glance to my bedside table to see harry's glasses sitting there, seeing them makes me feel warm inside as i reminisce our car journey in the sunset.

I'm going to miss my bedroom when i'm gone. I love the white wardrobes built into my room, my rose pink lamp shade on my twin nightstands and the hanging plants i have above my bed, not to mention my twinkling fairy lights. I will also miss my blinds, which let in just the perfect amount of the golden sun to slowly wake you up but not too much that makes you feel like a living vampire

I go over to the wooden nightstands and pick them up and put them on, it takes me right back to driving in that car with 'feel so close' playing, hearing harry hum along to the song under his breath. I am sure if you asked him he'd say it never happened. The sky was orange with pink running through it, everything felt as if it was glowing. It was the perfect evening and during that car ride i felt like i didn't have a single ounce of anxiety in my body.

i miss that feeling

I pack the sunglasses in my new channel handbag, just in case i have another run in with the paparazzi. Harry manager, Matt who is also my manager contacted me to go in the back however he couldn't guarantee that paparazzi wouldn't be around.

I am pretty sure i am all packed. The maximum suitcases was 2 large ones and one small so i spread mine out so they're all half empty, that way anything i buy during tour will fit in. Call me old fashioned but i made myself a memory box to bring too.

It's my dream to be a proper makeup artist but i know so many go unrecognised and who knows, this could be the only big job i do, even though i long to be at fashion shows and movie premiers and on film sets, i've even though out going into special effect makeup i may never get there. I have a feeling my skills won't be very utilised on this tour.

The first show is today, its 26th but we aren't leaving until the 28th. Tomorrow night, i'm staying at a hotel in the town centre with everyone, just by the stadium to ensure everyone's there to set off the next morning.

I walk down stairs to eat dinner with my family, knowing this will be the last time for a while. Which i'm not going to lie i'm not mad about, maybe if my step dad wasn't around i'd miss these family dinners a bit more.

I begin to get ready for the concert. I don't need to where my actual outfit for the night until i get to my dressing room. so i pack a cute outfit.

Until then i guess i'll just wear a plain black cami top with leggings and my favourite cream chunky cardigan for some comfort. I also wear my blonde hair in a simple pony tail and do some simple concealer since, i love makeup but i prefer to do it for fun rather than to wear on a daily basis.

I gather all of my makeup and pack the outfit for the show in my backpacks and head out

I gather all of my makeup and pack the outfit for the show in my backpacks and head out. I give my mum a hug and take a deep breath to smell her perfume. I love it, it's coco channel, she's worn it since i was a child. It's very classy but also sweet and it makes me feel at home.